Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I'd take any kind of win tonight, but it'd be nice if the team made a real statement with their performance. We've been getting a lot of flak lately, much of it deserved, but a resounding victory would get confidence up going into the Christmas period.

Genuinely no idea what team, or indeed formation, he'll go for tonight though.

Obviously I'd take any kind of win tonight, but it'd be nice if the team made a real statement with their performance. We've been getting a lot of flak lately, much of it deserved, but a resounding victory would get confidence up going into the Christmas period.

I'm with you Ric, with just one proviso from Guardiola: Let the players get on with the game, stop calling them over and tell them to stop looking at you before they take a throw in, a corner or a free kicks (not that we get many free kicks and I'm not expecting any tonight with whoever the ref is) and let them just PLAY FOOTBALL using their OWN BRAIN!!!!!!!! (sorry to shout!)

I'm with you Ric, with just one proviso from Guardiola: Let the players get on with the game, stop calling them over and tell them to stop looking at you before they take a throw in, a corner or a free kicks (not that we get many free kicks and I'm not expecting any tonight with whoever the ref is) and let them just PLAY FOOTBALL using their OWN BRAIN!!!!!!!! (sorry to shout!)
Yeah. Stop with all that management bollocks.

think the greatest disappointed with the shocking performance at Leicester was how disjointed we were and the very poor passing, giving the ball away and creating our own mistakes. I'd be happy with a 0-0 if it meant we had no schoolboy errors, but with Bravo and yet another change in the backline, its not going to be a 0-0

Yeah. Stop with all that management bollocks.

Do the managing and coaching before the match, once they are on the pitch they should have the nous to know how to play football or why are we paying them hundreds of thousands of pounds?? They are so scared of doing something wrong and are looking toward the touchline so much they are missing balls!!

Do the managing and coaching before the match, once they are on the pitch they should have the nous to know how to play football or why are we paying them hundreds of thousands of pounds?? They are so scared of doing something wrong and are looking toward the touchline so much they are missing balls!!
Wow.

Name me a successful manager that doesn't spend the majority of the game reacting to what's happening in real time?

Ferguson did, Mancini did, Conte, Klopp, even the toss bag Jose did.

But well done, a novel and original criticism of a manager on blue moon is a rare thing.

Wow.

Name me a successful manager that doesn't spend the majority of the game reacting to what's happening in real time?

Ferguson did, Mancini did, Conte, Klopp, even the toss bag Jose did.

But well done, a novel and original criticism of a manager on blue moon is a rare thing.

they'll criticise him for turning up next, just because Mourinho gets himself banned so often he'll end up spending most games in the car park, and it'll be hailed as a "brilliant new managerial technique".

they'll criticise him for turning up next, just because Mourinho gets himself banned so often he'll end up spending most games in the car park, and it'll be hailed as a "brilliant new managerial technique".
They'd probably play better tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.