Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be a clean sheet Eccles and we haven't won at home for 3 months i think,i hope it's a win this time
There comes a time family comes first so you enjoy them lovely

Karen, that's what gets me down I think! However, if they win on Sunday against Arsenal it must be me that's bringing them bad luck because we haven't won at home since I got back from Canada at the end of September if I remember correctly!!

Thank you, I will enjoy the family even though there will be 3 rags, 2 Liverpool and me and 1 other City supporters there!! I'm trying to influence the Great-Granddaughter who, poor child, has a Mother who supports the rags and a father who supports City!! I did buy her a City kit last season but her Granddad bought her a rags outfit!! :-)

Karen, that's what gets me down I think! However, if they win on Sunday against Arsenal it must be me that's bringing them bad luck because we haven't won at home since I got back from Canada at the end of September if I remember correctly!!

Thank you, I will enjoy the family even though there will be 3 rags, 2 Liverpool and me and 1 other City supporters there!! I'm trying to influence the Great-Granddaughter who, poor child, has a Mother who supports the rags and a father who supports City!! I did buy her a City kit last season but her Granddad bought her a rags outfit!! :-)
That's a tough crowd lol,i would by them all a city duvet cover and nothing else ha

Winnings paid in free bets not cash. £1 only bet, i think.

or with a rollover amount of your original deposit before you can withdraw winnings. i.e. Bet365 did 3 x the amount i bet on on the Chelsea defeat. 29-1 for City winning at half time and Chelsea at full time, bet a £10, cashed out at £230 at 1-2, but had to plave another £20 in bets before i could withdraw winnings. If i had desposited £100, would have been £300 in bets before i could withdraw winnings.

check the terms and conditions, they do try to mug you off.

Not bothering tonight - first home game I have missed this season. Mid weeks have simply become too much of a pain in the arse. Do not want to be stuck on the mancunian way at 10.30 tonight and then be coming the other way across it 8 hours later. Sorry City!

Not bothering tonight - first home game I have missed this season. Mid weeks have simply become too much of a pain in the arse. Do not want to be stuck on the mancunian way at 10.30 tonight and then be coming the other way across it 8 hours later. Sorry City!
Go a different way so you aren't stuck on the MW...

Go a different way so you aren't stuck on the MW...

To be fair I could but just genuinely cant be arsed. Its my works do Friday so it would mean not seeing my kids from Tuesday night until Thursday night and then same again from Thursday to Saturday morning. They are more important to me these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.