Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
think the greatest disappointed with the shocking performance at Leicester was how disjointed we were and the very poor passing, giving the ball away and creating our own mistakes. I'd be happy with a 0-0 if it meant we had no schoolboy errors, but with Bravo and yet another change in the backline, its not going to be a 0-0
How could anyone be happy with 0-0 to Watford at home. Teams in a relegation scrap wouldn't be happy with that. No disrespect to Watford, but surely this is true.

How could anyone be happy with 0-0 to Watford at home. Teams in a relegation scrap wouldn't be happy with that. No disrespect to Watford, but surely this is true.

With our home form, and recent performances from both us and Watford - I can see where he's coming from. For the past 10 league games Watford have had very similar results. 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses. We've lost 3 and draw 3. We need to make a statement tonight.

If we have doubts about beating Watford at home, then we should seriously rethink about our ability to be a top 4 side, let alone a title-winning one.

Big performance tonight blues,show us your not a soft touch, take these bastards to the cleaners, 4-0

Wow.

Name me a successful manager that doesn't spend the majority of the game reacting to what's happening in real time?

Ferguson did, Mancini did, Conte, Klopp, even the toss bag Jose did.

But well done, a novel and original criticism of a manager on blue moon is a rare thing.

He's been searching all day. Earlier he said how his excluding Yaya until getting an apology had undermined his authority in the dressing room.

If we have doubts about beating Watford at home, then we should seriously rethink about our ability to be a top 4 side, let alone a title-winning one.

Watford are 7th and are a very good team, if inconsistent. I'd be worried about playing them if we were 10 points clear at the top.

Yesterday Leicester lost 1-0!!! I don't get it. If Leicester are losing to middle to bottom teams then we are basically a mid table average team right now! We shipped 4 goals against Leicester!! And now everyone here expects Watford to score either 1 or 2 goals and hopes that we score more enough to win! Are we ever going to see a clean sheet? I think our defence is very weak and if Leicester can score 4 and Watford expected to score 2 then we will never end up top 4 this season

Maybe we should lower our expectations until the defence is revamped. I feel like our peak season has passed us and now we are in downward spiral waiting to reach the lowest point then start coming back up again! So should we forget this season and next season?

With our home form, and recent performances from both us and Watford - I can see where he's coming from. For the past 10 league games Watford have had very similar results. 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses. We've lost 3 and draw 3. We need to make a statement tonight.
A win is all I'd be happy with. A win here gives us the opportunity to be back in second this time next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.