Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Need to score 3+ tonight. Won't even be hard from that to create chances, one ball long and Deeney is walking past Kolarov.
To be fair they'd be pulled back for cheating so that'd be OK. Deeney doesn't start.

You have to wonder how much Arsenal is playing on Pep's choice here.

Our defense is decidedly slower, more physical. You could argue Stones needed a rest, he makes at least one error leading to either a goal or goal scoring opportunity each game, however it's possible he's being saved for a more technical, faster Arsenal.

In the end, our defense was always going to be shakey tonight regardless. It's up to the forwards to actually start turning our chances into goals to make the difference. I agree with Nolito starting, he's earned it, but I'm not convinced he and Yaya will be enough.

On paper it looks to me like there's a massive fucking hole between CB and wherever the ACMids will be on the pitch!! However, I really hope someone has their shooting boots on, could be a hat-trick for one of our boys tonight as that is a v attacking line up.

I actually hope Kolarov has a blinder of a game just to shut everyone up (me included).

Also hoping the crowd stays off the players backs.

3-1 win prediction.

He wasn't the problem. The problem is still playing.

Blaming Kelechi for everything behind him being utter gash is very unfair.

I wasn't blaming him for everything behind him. However, his movement was poor against Leicester and Nolito deserves his start.

Noli is good upfront,he is strong and won't be bullied off the ball,nacho as sub is better if we need him
The defence is slow but experienced and if they get their shit together are good enough for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.