Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov starts?

no.gif

not particularly confident in that line up. frustrated that kolarov starts. should get a goal or two though.

He's better at CB......my god.....at least at LB he's out of the way sometimes. With the clown at CB he can be targeted every attack.
I'm with Pep as regards Kolarov. He looks bad when he can't catch a quick striker one-on-one, but I'm not sure we have anyone significantly quicker and the rest of his defensive game is good.

I remember Gareth Barry getting massive stick when fast players ran past him a few times for City and England. Even though the rest of his game was mostly excellent (and he's still a key player for Everton, 3-4 years later), those few incidents seemed to be given an inordinate amount of weight when people were assessing his ability.

Good line-up.

Personally I'd have liked to see Sane over Silva and Stones over Kolarov but still a good enough line-up.

I reckon a 2-0 win with KDB and Yaya to score.

Guys please no links to streams, everyone knows the rules.

PM's are your best friend ;-)

Insists on playing Kolarov as Centre Back again.

Hopefully Gundogan will play the defensive midfield anchor and allow Yaya to play a more attacking role.

2-2 for me, with the two clowns as Central Defenders, I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

It's a lady actually.

She loved Pellegrini and now is as objective as Pravda. She's better ignored.

I didn't love Pellegrini I admired him yes & so because I don't blindly follow like a sheep my opinion isn't valid. And there was me thinking this was a FORUM where everyone was allowed a point of view. Shame on you SWP I thought you were better than that. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.