Watford post match thread

Times have changed, different expectations. When we are supposedly buying the best players there are, fans have a right to moan when they play as though they can't be arsed. The defeats in those days were because a lot of our players were pants. Shrewsbury was in the 70' s
Thank god for that. I thought I'd missed a Shrewsbry match and a chase out of Woolworths.

Tough game, not easy , but the boys in blue fought till the end. Fasten your seat belts more games will be like this, come on City.

Tough game, not easy , but the boys in blue fought till the end. Fasten your seat belts more games will be like this, come on City.

They fought AT the end not until the end. If they didn't leave it to the last ten minutes to play we'd be a lot better off.

Our boys didn't come to play till they were one down and that's a bad way to approach the rest of the season. City has the best squad on paper and its a shame that our players are lacking in concentration. I do believe Yaya should be benched and possibly partner Fernandinho with delph. Mangala needs to go back to france and learn how to properly defend. We need to be better if we want to hoist the trophy come May...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.