Wayne Bridge

kippaxchris said:
forevermancity said:
kippaxchris said:
Is a left back better than 2 strikers? How would i know that? Up front they were better yes
So you simply, in footballing terms, can't say that messi is better than Titus bramble?

Ok, like for like.. Was Sam Williamson a better player than bridge?

What i will say is Titus Bramble is probably a better central defender than Messi (as i haven't seen Messi play that position) and Messi is a better forward than Bramble thats just a fact. Now onto the other one about Sam Williamson who played one game for City and actually did very good. He was not signed for £12 million he was not on £90k a week he did not constantly get cut inside he did not back off from the cross and then twist away from it when Crouch put Spurs into Europe at our expense. He played 1 game as substitute for City and did well. So Sam Williamson was not the worst player i have seen play for City.
Not calling Sam the worst player to have played for city, but I'm 100% sure even Sam would admit that Wayne bridge was and is a better player than him

117 M34 said:
kippaxchris said:
forevermancity said:
So in your opinion lee Bradbury and bob Taylor were better players than bridge?

Is a left back better than 2 strikers? How would i know that? Up front they were better yes

Van Blerk? Frontzek (sp)?

I don't think i seen Van Blerk play & i don't know who Frontzek is.

-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 pm --

forevermancity said:
kippaxchris said:
forevermancity said:
So you simply, in footballing terms, can't say that messi is better than Titus bramble?

Ok, like for like.. Was Sam Williamson a better player than bridge?

What i will say is Titus Bramble is probably a better central defender than Messi (as i haven't seen Messi play that position) and Messi is a better forward than Bramble thats just a fact. Now onto the other one about Sam Williamson who played one game for City and actually did very good. He was not signed for £12 million he was not on £90k a week he did not constantly get cut inside he did not back off from the cross and then twist away from it when Crouch put Spurs into Europe at our expense. He played 1 game as substitute for City and did well. So Sam Williamson was not the worst player i have seen play for City.
Not calling Sam the worst player to have played for city, but I'm 100% sure even Sam would admit that Wayne bridge was and is a better player than him

I won't argue with that as Bridge will be a better player than him but the game i seen Williamson play for City he did well! I'm not saying Bridge is the worst player ever or he's a bad player he has just got in the Championship team of the year so he is good i just think he was absolutely awful for us.

kippaxchris said:
117 M34 said:
kippaxchris said:

forevermancity said:
kippaxchris said:

I won't argue with that as Bridge will be a better player than him but the game i seen Williamson play for City he did well! I'm not saying Bridge is the worst player ever or he's a bad player he has just got in the Championship team of the year so he is good i just think he was absolutely awful for us.
But in your OP you said that he is the worst player you have ever seen on a city shirt....that, considering how much shite we have has in the past..is pretty much saying he is a bad player! Infact a very very bad player

forevermancity said:
kippaxchris said:
117 M34 said:

forevermancity said:

But in your OP you said that he is the worst player you have ever seen on a city shirt....that, considering how much shite we have has in the past..is pretty much saying he is a bad player! Infact a very very bad player

Yes i did say hes the worst player i have seen in a City shirt so whats your point? I have not said hes a bad player even some of the greatest players go to teams and play bad so it does not mean i think hes bad it means what it says i thought he was bad for City.

-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:03 am --

bluemoon73 said:
Lol you have not been watching long if you think he is the worst.

Lol well i have been watching long and guess what? i still think hes the worst.

AustinBlue said:
Ray78 said:
A decent Footballer who was ridiculously over price because he played for Chelsea.

Or at least provided them with female companionship

What happened to Team Bridge,then? No more love for a poor brokenhearted Wayne?

That was some hysteria you lot get caught up in back then.

kippaxchris said:
forevermancity said:
kippaxchris said:

Yes i did say hes the worst player i have seen in a City shirt so whats your point? I have not said hes a bad player even some of the greatest players go to teams and play bad so it does not mean i think hes bad it means what it says i thought he was bad for City.

-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:03 am --

bluemoon73 said:
Lol you have not been watching long if you think he is the worst.

Lol well i have been watching long and guess what? i still think hes the worst.

So this seems like you have made a silly statement, you know it is silly but now you are just being stubborn, we have spent millions on players in the past that have not been good enough to make it out of the reserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.