Wayne Bridge

hertsblue said:
Certainly the most one footed player I have seen.
If he dropped something and it fell 2 degrees to his right, instead of turning 2 degrees right to pick it up he would turn 358 degrees to his left to get it.
Did exactly this to a bouncing ball against Burnely or someone and it cost us a goal, he just pissed me off more and more from then on, I mean he's paid to play the game so USE YOUR FUCKING RIGHT FOOT (when necessary of course).

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rascal said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Footballers aren't a homogeneous group of clones. Some love the game. Some don't love it as much as those of us who watch it. Some probably find it quite boring, a way of earning a living at something they are good at.

I expect Wayne Bridge is one of them.

He was perfectly entitled to sit on his contract here.

Agreed.

I know an ex professional goalkeeper who hated the game and just played it because he was good at it and earned decent money
It wasn't Harry Dowd was it?

Harry probably earned more as a plumber.....

strongbowholic said:
I'm sorry but of all the fucking dross I've seen over the last 38 years, no one, and I mean absa-fucking-lutely no one, even remotely comes close to Laurent Charvet or Nigel Clough.

Adrian Heath, Danny Mills, Alan Kernaghan, Tony Vaughan, Jamie Pollock, Mikel Frontzeck, Kare Ingebritsen, Graham Baker, Barry Silkman, Barry Siddall, Barry Conlon, Martin Phillips, Antonine Sibierski, Giorgios Samaras, Bernardo Corradi and the countless other shower of wasters, misfits and useless tossers that have scandalously been allowed to pull on a City shirt over the years are ALL veritable Lionel Messis by comparison to the absolute disgraceful, layabout, inept, lollygegging, cannot be fucking arsed, are you sure you are a footballer son, pathetic, is this what we've really come to, fucking shite performances regularly witnessed from that pair of reprehensible, oxygen thieving *****.

And breathe.

Quite a list

I don't think Wayne Bridge was that bad, certainly not great, but not bad and why shouldn't he earn the money that someone else has offered him.. Goodluck to him.

I enjoy my job and I'm pretty good at it, but I'm not one of the very top people in the world in my profession, never mind I still do well.

Now if a company took me on to do something I enjoy doing, on a very good salary, and with a 5 year contract then I'd be very pleased and I'd do my best.

But if my best wasn't good enough and the company turned around to me and said "actually we need better than you. Can you please leave us to go and work at a company where the product isn't as good, in a different part of the country and take a 50% pay cut", I'd tell them to go and f**k themselves and I'm sure most right thinking people would to.

strongbowholic said:
I'm sorry but of all the fucking dross I've seen over the last 38 years, no one, and I mean absa-fucking-lutely no one, even remotely comes close to Laurent Charvet or Nigel Clough.

Adrian Heath, Danny Mills, Alan Kernaghan, Tony Vaughan, Jamie Pollock, Mikel Frontzeck, Kare Ingebritsen, Graham Baker, Barry Silkman, Barry Siddall, Barry Conlon, Martin Phillips, Antonine Sibierski, Giorgios Samaras, Bernardo Corradi and the countless other shower of wasters, misfits and useless tossers that have scandalously been allowed to pull on a City shirt over the years are ALL veritable Lionel Messis by comparison to the absolute disgraceful, layabout, inept, lollygegging, cannot be fucking arsed, are you sure you are a footballer son, pathetic, is this what we've really come to, fucking shite performances regularly witnessed from that pair of reprehensible, oxygen thieving *****.

And breathe.

I absolutely love rants like this! Pure ****ing passion!

ade_akhtar said:
strongbowholic said:

And breathe.

I absolutely love rants like this! Pure ****ing passion!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.jewishtelegraph.com/prof_37.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jewishtelegraph.com/prof_37.html</a>

tommyhair said:
strongbowholic said:

And breathe.

Quite a list

And no mention of David Brightwell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.