Wayne Rooney - how good or bad, bias aside?

Brwned said:
Neil McNab said:
Very average, tremendously over rated. He's the white Heskey with some purple patches as far as goals are concerned. In world terms he is a no mark!

Who in the City team is better than Rooney?

I rate Rooney but I'd honestly have Tevez first.

Edit: And I reckon Ballotelli has the potential to be a much better player than Rooney.

Brwned said:
Neil McNab said:
Very average, tremendously over rated. He's the white Heskey with some purple patches as far as goals are concerned. In world terms he is a no mark!

Who in the City team is better than Rooney?
rag

oh and tevez.

The fat twat had a decent game but not as good as Clive "where's me tissues" Tyldsley made out.

Brwned said:
The Fixer said:

It doesn't play to his strengths, so what's the point? He has similarities to Scholes yes particularly in his long passing, but the reason Scholes was moved back was largely down to the fact that he didn't really have the pace or physique of a front man, which is probably the most important and ultimately decisive difference between the two.

And he's a very unreliable passer.

I'm not saying play rooney there now maybe in 4 years time has he begins to slow he has that scholes eye for the pass and movement etc just my opinion.

mackenzie said:
He is good against countries that are of a lower league.

Played well tonight, but he cannot do it against the countries that really matter.

So, basically every attacking player in the English national team...I sense a trend there.

Brwned said:
The Fixer said:

It doesn't play to his strengths, so what's the point? He has similarities to Scholes yes particularly in his long passing, but the reason Scholes was moved back was largely down to the fact that he didn't really have the pace or physique of a front man, which is probably the most important and ultimately decisive difference between the two.

And he's a very unreliable passer.

Thats just a polite way of saying rooney is a fat cnut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.