WBA tickets

dw7 said:
de niro said:
alberto0292 said:
not a chance we will sell out tonight

there will be plenty of empty seats dotted around ... high price ticket £56, Monday night KO, kids back at school tomorrow, etc. I also expect a number of season ticket holders to don't show up tonight

correct. at least 5k will be missing.
If we had of beat Sunderland and Liverpool it would be a sell out

Perhaps it would have been a sell out but there still would have been lots of empty seats.

I'm home from university over Easter however quite frankly, I can't afford to shell out £60 to see us put in a tepid performance on a Monday night against West Brom. That's not to say I won't support our club, I had to turn down a ticket for Liverpool away (which was cheaper, although admittedly wasn't the #1 reason - although was a slight factor ).

It's getting to the business end of the season and we're charging business prices. Quite frankly, we're not really in the business end of the season (having to wait on other clubs to get results for us IS NOT being involved) therefore why should I pay business prices?

Rather save it and work in Ibiza this summer than pay £60 to watch us put in a half arsed performance against West Brom.

Even if I was home (okay, so I'm currently not at 'home' as I've taken a weekend trip - knowing I wouldn't be at the football tonight), I'd be meeting my mates in Burnley to join in their celebrations. It's wrong when a night out on the ale (with today's prices) would cost less than a 'means fuck all' game on a Monday night vs West Brom.

I'm unsure if this is a moan against our club or a moan against modern pricing, I think it's both.

Fuck it, anyone got a spare for Burnley away?

herrock said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Good on the west brom fans I hope every city fan applauds this banner. Ridiculous prices and pure greed from the club.

I will
i will stand and applaud the banner .what city have done is wrong on every level to charge the 6,000 bluemembers an extra tenner is an absolute shit house trick.we dont need to do it on the scheme of things .

mrtwiceaseason said:
herrock said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Good on the west brom fans I hope every city fan applauds this banner. Ridiculous prices and pure greed from the club.

I will
i will stand and applaud the banner .what city have done is wrong on every level to charge the 6,000 bluemembers an extra tenner is an absolute shit house trick.we dont need to do it on the scheme of things .

so you don't blame platini then? even though we are about to learn our fate regarding the con trick that is ffp.

de niro said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
herrock said:

so you don't blame platini then? even though we are about to learn our fate regarding the con trick that is ffp.

That would be easy but unfair. Tonight's ticket pricing is a bit of greed from the club to try and make what ? An extra £60 - £90k ?

As regards FFP, I don't think we have too much to fear. The first 'rich' club that's given a sanction they don't like will drive a legal coach and horses right through it........

vysemehu.jpg

City have refused to let them take the banner inside.
Poor from city that, the prices are a joke

de niro said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
herrock said:

FFP is a pathetic excuse but not entirely sure you are being serious in your post.

You have to wonder what will happen when the stadium gets expanded. If we can't fill the stadium now in games like this then surely with more seats available the price should drop. I think they are just toying with this game because we would otherwise be expecting to be going into a title winning run which seems to rather be disappearing game on game. If we had been 10 points clear of the league then I don't think £56 to see the champions of england play a few weeks before they lift the trophy would be a massive ask.

They obviously can't drop the price once it's been announced and tickets have been sold so that's just my thinking. I don't think it's exactly greed because surely bigger prices means that those tickets then go unsold if it isn't a popular game. £30 in the bank is better than £0 so I think the club just thought that we would be in a much better position going into this game. If we had to win the final game to win the league then £200 to watch it happen wouldn't even be too much for me anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.