we have visiting fans on our forum

I welcome any opposition fans on here as long as they abide by the rules.
Some of our lot have a lot to answer for themselves, if its funny, sarccy, taking the p..s fair enough but when it gets to hatred, give us a break, its onlya bit of fun, isnt it??

I've had decent banter and reasonable chats with some opposition fans on here. But to treat a WUM like shafter as some sort of FSF martyr is a bit silly to say the least

LongsightM13 said:
Oh dear, Tricky. A cynical and deliberate follow through and a definite, conscious second movement to straighten his leg into O'Hara's spuds once the ball has gone. Even see him looking around for the ref. With your fictional powers, you should be a defence barrister

But the point is mate i can make a case for what i just said.

Now you make one for Vieira's.

So i think it's cased closed as far as "directly comparing the two and expecting exactly the same result."

Let's wait and see what the FA do eh?

For the record your ex legend Joe Royle laughed it off on the re-run i saw. Said it happens week in week out and at the very worst it was a yellow card. I'm not sure what he said about Vieira's but i bet it wasn't that. ;-)

suppose provocation would be a fairly good case, a tactic you seem perfectly at home with

Whitworth warrior said:

you were sussed along time ago, sweetheart, dont know why you've decided to come out now but your usernames a bit obvious and your post history is only ever about those lovely glazer people and f scum of bury, enjoy your liberation but remember to keep behaving yourself, you've been a good little soldier so far

If opposition supporters come into our end at the ground and start giving out then what do you expect?

There are sad rags coming on here, maybe others, who are adopting the same nonsense you sometimes get on the radio pretending to be City fans and their opinions don't mean nothing. When sussed get them banned I say. Developing daft ideas is how they got in that debt, Fergie with Rock of Gibraltar et al, don't be inviting their cancer in here.

If having away fan opinions are so necessary suggest creating a forum area where the away fans can have their say if it so important and / or keep a forum section for City fans only. I know which part of the site will do the best and have the most fans in it.

Pandering to people who give it out and then can't take it is pansie. We aren't going to win nothing being pansies. Pansie attitudes are the reason Petrov / Ireland don't get stuck in and look where that's get us.

Did you people stand on the Kippax St or was it tucked in the Main Stand?

Having a chat with away fans is great but having a staunchly City orientated forum sounds spot on to me.

MCFC CTID

manchester_blue said:
If opposition supporters come into our end at the ground and start giving out then what do you expect?

There are sad rags coming on here, maybe others, who are adopting the same nonsense you sometimes get on the radio pretending to be City fans and their opinions don't mean nothing. When sussed get them banned I say. Developing daft ideas is how they got in that debt, Fergie with Rock of Gibraltar et al, don't be inviting their cancer in here.

If having away fan opinions are so necessary suggest creating a forum area where the away fans can have their say if it so important and / or keep a forum section for City fans only. I know which part of the site will do the best and have the most fans in it.

Pandering to people who give it out and then can't take it is pansie. We aren't going to win nothing being pansies. Pansie attitudes are the reason Petrov / Ireland don't get stuck in and look where that's get us.

Did you people stand on the Kippax St or was it tucked in the Main Stand?

Having a chat with away fans is great but having a staunchly City orientated forum sounds spot on to me.

MCFC CTID
this ^^^^^^^ brought a tear to my eyes.CTID

I like to have a look in on your forum now and then (Im a Villa fan), It's certainly one of the best fan sites I visit and I read through the thread on what you did to the kid from Stockport as it was happening and had tears of laughter in my eyes at one time. I linked to the thread on it from my website but it had gone in the morning which I wasnt surprised about!

I can see the point of view on both sides with letting opposition fans post.

It inevetably leads to what starts as being banter leading to outright abuse and at the end of the day its a City board so you will always feel in the right!! Rightly so too.

I think if the visiting poster sticks to football type posts and manages to avoid the site wind ups they will always be appreciated by the proper fans who want to talk football and City have a lot of proper fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.