we have visiting fans on our forum

york away to this! said:
blue John said:
There is no way I could sleep in there(or make love)can we have it in blue

that is NOT a room within which I could ever imagine anyone "making love" - it's for sh*gging - pure and simple.
You have not seen Mrs Blue John

blue John said:
york away to this! said:
that is NOT a room within which I could ever imagine anyone "making love" - it's for sh*gging - pure and simple.
You have not seen Mrs Blue John

ha haa - not sure which way to interpret that...... if that's her natural lair is she in prison? in a zoo? - (no offence meant, of course, Mrs Blue John, if you are watching!) - takes all sorts, I suppose!

beano46 said:
danny_dee said:
I like to have a look in on your forum now and then (Im a Villa fan), It's certainly one of the best fan sites I visit and I read through the thread on what you did to the kid from Stockport as it was happening and had tears of laughter in my eyes at one time. I linked to the thread on it from my website but it had gone in the morning which I wasnt surprised about!

I can see the point of view on both sides with letting opposition fans post.

It inevetably leads to what starts as being banter leading to outright abuse and at the end of the day its a City board so you will always feel in the right!! Rightly so too.

I think if the visiting poster sticks to football type posts and manages to avoid the site wind ups they will always be appreciated by the proper fans who want to talk football and City have a lot of proper fans.

Spot on there Danny, oh can we have Dunney back please?

Dunney has been a top influence on how well we have done this year, easily one of the most popular players at VP these days so your chances are about nil and no we dont want Barry back as part of the deal!.

I wasnt too afraid of posting as with the final this week I imagine many of you will be Villa fans for part of sunday!

I enjoy browsing your site as Im a football nut and with City battling with us this year its always nice to see how the opposition are doing from the fans point of view, lot better knowledge than the papers

shackattack said:
most fans can take banter and at the end of the day its only the internet ffs...no different than going in another stadium. except your eastlands is much better than our wooden effort.like watching a game from the mary rose!!!

Good description. You even have the piss coming down like the sprays of water in the museum. :-)

danny_dee said:
beano46 said:

Dunney has been a top influence on how well we have done this year, easily one of the most popular players at VP these days so your chances are about nil and no we dont want Barry back as part of the deal!.

I wasnt too afraid of posting as with the final this week I imagine many of you will be Villa fans for part of sunday!

I enjoy browsing your site as Im a football nut and with City battling with us this year its always nice to see how the opposition are doing from the fans point of view, lot better knowledge than the papers

you bet were cheerin u on lad lol

danny_dee said:
beano46 said:

Yep ..will be donning claret and blue for sunday,be nice to see the Dunny monster picking up a trophy especially against the rag scum.....GOOD LUCK VILLA ....but not for 4th place obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.