We score when we want

Always hated the rags even more for singing their 'We'll do what we want' shit, but City fans singing this just makes me smile!

Just embrace it! it won't last forever

stimo said:
hate it, its everything we hate united for. singing it against lower teams has nothing to do with united so dont call it irony

I hate United for so much more than a song.

Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
How about reviving a classic with a few changes -

We always win at home
and we always win away.
We won last week
and we won today.
We dont give a fuck
cos were still pissed up
M.C.F.C OK

Can't sing that the "arrogant" police will call you in and do you for being disrespectful...

must admit I hated it, until Saturday, with that lot giving so much shit, i sang it, and it
felt and sounded good, always praised the geordies for thier support but not any more.
suppose we must get used to this now other fans have a different view to us.
understandable why that lot over the road are so arrogant.

Following a City goal at home, why not replace any subsequent jubilant celebratory cheering/singing with a tune on the overloud Ibiza styled P.A. system. ie.. 'Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word' this way visiting teams can't but help to like us a bit.. like the Mafia say, 'it's not personal, just business'. Maybe distribute leaflets to visiting supporters offering them a consolation drink in Mary Ds after the match, '' Stop apologisin' Blues enjoy every minute, how many times in the past have we been served up a portion by oppo. fans.. dish it up, serve it up, and shut em' up.. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.