We should sell out against Everton

BlueBoy2010 said:
don't forget not so
long ago you were losing your best players like Barton to Newcastle

Yes, Barton was a MASSIVE loss amongst the likes of Elano, Ireland, Petrov and co...

Looking back at the years aye? Let's look to our biifest ever win Everton 11 Manchester City 0

BlueBoy2010 said:
m27 said:
Yeah, shame you can't keep hold of your decent players.
Hm yeah you're right however we have kept our best player in Arteta and our best defender in Jags. We all can't have rich sugar daddys also I hope you're not implying you can on merit are you? You csn because of oil money don't forget not so
long ago you were losing your best players like Barton to Newcastle

That's right, we were fighting tooth and nail to keep Barton after he'd just kicked ten shades of shit out of one of his team mates. What's really funny is that you wanted him but couldn't afford him!!! Tee hee.

Whether we have played well in these last 3 games or not, we should still sell out. If we want to keep the reputation of being 'the best fans in the country' then we should be selling out games like this. Its very important that we get behind the players at this stage in the season as the players are already looking forward to a long summer break. We have to remind them that they aren't there just yet, and that this is the time in the season where they need to be playing their best, and trying their hardest.

We should be selling out games that are this important, whether Everton are challenging for the top 4 or not. Everton -despite how much we fucking despise them- are a good team, and won't take any shit from us. The occasion is most likely to get to Lescott's head, so maybe he won't be the best idea for being in central defence, although we could be missing him on Wednesday due to this injury he picked up today.

Regardless of how the players perform, we've got to support them. Lets recreate Hamburg, but can we win the game this time? (Yes I know we won 2-1 on that night, but you understand me).

we didnt lose barton we let him go cos he was a dick and a scouse one at that, everton are a big club with good support so are city, we both have good managers(even though moyes is a hypocrit - still good though) not sure what the problem is

I'm on my phone it is pre-texting words. I'm loving these remarks of aeverton having no money, you lot have suddenly forgotten what your club was like. You're the equivelent to a tramp winning the lotto.

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'm on my phone it is pre-texting words. I'm loving these remarks of aeverton having no money, you lot have suddenly forgotten what your club was like. You're the equivelent to a tramp winning the lotto.

You're the equivalent of a tramp shitting in his pants and still wearing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.