We should sell out against Everton

Yup story of our season. Tbh most Everton fans just want this season over and hopefully next year we can have a good run with the same team without getting injuries
to key players! If we got our squad fit were a match for anyone. If the league
started at Christmas we'd be 2nd bot of a pointless stat but it shows you with some
of our players coming back how good we can be

BlueBoy2010 said:
Yup story of our season. Tbh most Everton fans just want this season over and hopefully next year we can have a good run with the same team without getting injuries
started at Christmas we'd be 2nd bot of a pointless stat but it shows you with some

I really hate Everton and their fans

mancityvstoke said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

We hate you lot too and were going to beat you on Wednesday

BlueBoy2010 said:

Yeah, shame you can't keep hold of your decent players.

m27 said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

Hm yeah you're right however we have kept our best player in Arteta and our best defender in Jags. We all can't have rich sugar daddys also I hope you're not implying you can on merit are you? You csn because of oil money don't forget not so
long ago you were losing your best players like Barton to Newcastle

BlueBoy2010 said:

2nd in the league...20,000 to away games, brilliant on the floor football.......we are not worthy but thanks for coming.

BlueBoy2010 said:
mancityvstoke said:
We hate you lot too and were going to beat you on Wednesday

oh no you're not

51c369.jpg

BlueBoy2010 said:
m27 said:
Hm yeah you're right however we have kept our best player in Arteta and our best defender in Jags. We all can't have rich sugar daddys also I hope you're not implying you can on merit are you? You csn because of oil money don't forget not so
long ago you were losing your best players like Barton to Newcastle

In English please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.