We should sell out against Everton

BlueBoy2010 said:
Looking back at the years aye? Let's look to our biifest ever win Everton 11 Manchester City 0
just keep filling your car up you nob every penny helps lol

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'm on my phone it is pre-texting words. I'm loving these remarks of aeverton having no money, you lot have suddenly forgotten what your club was like. You're the equivelent to a tramp winning the lotto.

We're the tramp who won the lottery.

You're the tramp who is left sitting in his own piss and begging us to put another 5p on the price we're offering for your biggest and best can of strongbow.

Also you're a scouser. Which is worse than being a tramp. Tramps can wash the smell of piss off in the shower. You lot just fucking stink of piss and it'll never wash off.

You're also, personally, a complete anus who supports a shit team. Good luck aiming for a top 8 finish mate, fingers crossed.

Peace x

plastic scouser said:
I'm on my phone it is pre-texting words. I'm loving these remarks of aeverton having no money, you lot have suddenly forgotten what your club was like. You're the equivelent to a tramp winning the lotto.

try spell check laaa

cql3n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.