We should sell out against Everton

BlueBoy2010 said:
We don't have a great record in Europe no but is that any excuse not to get into it? Man City don't have a great record at many things infact they're shit and have been a laughing stock for years would you want them to just give up?
Rooney, Lescott and Moyes all know that everton are a mid-ranking club who reached the glass ceiling. And you know that too

SWP's back said:
If this forum makes you die a little inside, mnaybe you should take a break from it? I personally hope you spend more time on it.

lol. Harsh.

Funny too, but definitely harsh.

BlueBoy2010 said:
I have family connection with Everton so no I won't support Wigan. Just because Everton have a fanbase not just in their own city unlike you scruffy rats who don't stretch much past Mosside.

That is bollocks, I live in Whalley Range and you have to cross the park.

Were not a mid ranking club at all, over the last 7 years only the top 4 have more points than us and had we not got so many injuries to key players for long periods of time this season, things could and probably would of been a lot different. We need investment there is no question about that however we do not need a squad overhall far from
it

SWP's back said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
I have family connection with Everton so no I won't support Wigan. Just because Everton have a fanbase not just in their own city unlike you scruffy rats who don't stretch much past Mosside.

That is bollocks, I live in Whalley Range and you have to cross the park.
And Stockport! ;)

BlueBoy2010 said:
Were not a mid ranking club at all, over the last 7 years only the top 4 have more points than us and had we not got so many injuries to key players for long periods of time this season, things could and probably would of been a lot different. We need investment there is no question about that however we do not need a squad overhall far from
it

you need a miracle......a ground........more players

Oh but you have HISTORY

but no future

BlueBoy2010 said:
it

No one here cares.

SalfordCityBlue said:
SWP's back said:
If this forum makes you die a little inside, mnaybe you should take a break from it? I personally hope you spend more time on it.

lol. Harsh.

Funny too, but definitely harsh.

Yeah, feel a bit twatty about that line but sick of being lectured.

stony said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
it

No one here cares.
Hahahaha! I don't know why but that was the funniest thing I've seen today.

You've got me in stitches, Stony! Hahahaha!

BlueBoy2010 said:
it

well thats one to put in the history books well done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.