We should sell out against Everton

A ground is under planning right now with the LCC and the North Wedt Development Agency and we have 4 parties intrested in buying us according to Bill Keneright. We don't need many players anew right back and striker thatis all we want

BlueBoy2010 said:
Were not a mid ranking club at all, over the last 7 years only the top 4 have more points than us and had we not got so many injuries to key players for long periods of time this season, things could and probably would of been a lot different. We need investment there is no question about that however we do not need a squad overhall far from
it
The gap has widened this year. Spurs, Villa and City are moving away from you because they have a bigger fanbase and they have owners who can bankroll the club. That may not be "fair", but nevertheless it's happening.

I'll readily admit that Everton were the 5th best football club in the Premiership over the last Decade. Were. And that's why you're here

BlueBoy2010 said:
A ground is under planning right now with the LCC and the North Wedt Development Agency and we have 4 parties intrested in buying us according to Bill Keneright. We don't need many players anew right back and striker thatis all we want

Really ? and you feel that is good enough for top 4 or 6 ?

BlueBoy2010 said:
Were not a mid ranking club at all, over the last 7 years only the top 4 have more points than us and had we not got so many injuries to key players for long periods of time this season, things could and probably would of been a lot different. We need investment there is no question about that however we do not need a squad overhall far from
it

Oh deary me, you sound like a fucking Liverpool fan. History, injuries, past years etc etc. You not looking at the future?

Your team is fooked without a massive sugar daddy and they all seem to pick other clubs. FFS Notts County and QPR have shown they have more appeal than you (not to mention B'Ham, City, Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool, Portsmouth (hmm), Hull etc etc)<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
MCfcBOB said:
SWP's back said:
That is bollocks, I live in Whalley Range and you have to cross the park.
And Stockport! ;)

Where do I get to if I cross stockport?

BlueBoy2010 said:
Kenright has been talking about trying to sell EFC for years. And talk about a new ground has been going on for years. I'll believe it when I see it

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum "nothing but the best is good enough"

1z50qza.jpg

SWP's back said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
it

Oh deary me, you sound like a fucking Liverpool fan. History, injuries, past years etc etc. You not looking at the future?

Your team is fooked without a massive sugar daddy and they all seem to pick other clubs. FFS Notts County and QPR have shown they have more appeal than you (not to mention B'Ham, City, Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool, Portsmouth (hmm), Hull etc etc)

-- Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm --

MCfcBOB said:
And Stockport! ;)

Where do I get to if I cross stockport?
Buxton? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.