We will be back stronger next year.

Haha so a bunch of rags come on,pretend to be city fans saying what a disaster this season is even though we are 2nd and some join in, oh dear.

jackrussel said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
sk3ptical said:
lol any fucking manager with the money we got and players we have would win what mancini won and more send is ass back to italy

But a better manager would have done better. I've mentioned this before; yoonited actually over achieved last season, it was unbelieveable that they got 2nd place with that side AND that was all credit to Ferguson. We/Mancini, underachieved big time with the squad we had, we should have done a lot better. This season, yoonited have strengthened their squad and certain players have matured; all thanks to there manager. We on the other hand, have also strengthened our squad, but have underachieved yet again. I can understand some City fans thinkin Mancini is the best thing since sliced bread, what with all the years of misery we've had. But really peeps, he's totally average and his man management skills are up his fookin arse. Get rid, appoint a new manager i.e Jupp Heynkes from Bayern, or Mourinho, or even David Moyes. All are far better than Mancini and his woeful coaching staff. Sorry to upset you Mancini fans out there.
do you think we really strenghten are squad?we have the best defence and with van persie we would have the best attack,if we win the fa cup and finish second do you think thta
thats underachieving because i dont,and idont expecyt to win it every year anyway

Yes mate. Even as a 44 year old, life long City fan. I think it's a massive underachievement. Years ago, second place and a cup would have been like heaven on earth, but with this squad we have, we should be gettin more out of it. We were an embarrassment in the CL and if yoonited win the league by a massive amount, which it's pretty much lookin like they're gonna do, it's poor. All I'm sayin is, Mancini isn't anywhere as good as Ferguson, Jupp Heynkes, Jose Mourinho or even David Moyes. He's really, really average AND, he's fooked with players brains so much. Edin Dzeko must be askin himself what the fook he has to do to become a first choice striker week in, week out. Bet he can't wait to get his arse back to Germany.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
jackrussel said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
But a better manager would have done better. I've mentioned this before; yoonited actually over achieved last season, it was unbelieveable that they got 2nd place with that side AND that was all credit to Ferguson. We/Mancini, underachieved big time with the squad we had, we should have done a lot better. This season, yoonited have strengthened their squad and certain players have matured; all thanks to there manager. We on the other hand, have also strengthened our squad, but have underachieved yet again. I can understand some City fans thinkin Mancini is the best thing since sliced bread, what with all the years of misery we've had. But really peeps, he's totally average and his man management skills are up his fookin arse. Get rid, appoint a new manager i.e Jupp Heynkes from Bayern, or Mourinho, or even David Moyes. All are far better than Mancini and his woeful coaching staff. Sorry to upset you Mancini fans out there.
do you think we really strenghten are squad?we have the best defence and with van persie we would have the best attack,if we win the fa cup and finish second do you think thta
thats underachieving because i dont,and idont expecyt to win it every year anyway

Yes mate. Even as a 44 year old, life long City fan. I think it's a massive underachievement. Years ago, second place and a cup would have been like heaven on earth, but with this squad we have, we should be gettin more out of it. We were an embarrassment in the CL and if yoonited win the league by a massive amount, which it's pretty much lookin like they're gonna do, it's poor. All I'm sayin is, Mancini isn't anywhere as good as Ferguson, Jupp Heynkes, Jose Mourinho or even David Moyes. He's really, really average AND, he's fooked with players brains so much. Edin Dzeko must be askin himself what the fook he has to do to become a first choice striker week in, week out. Bet he can't wait to get his arse back to Germany.

And apparently ama rag now, coz I think Mancini is a total embarrassment to out football club! What was he doin walkin down the tunnel, walkin fookin away from his lads, before the final whistle went. Answer that. Rag my arse!!!

bluemoon73 said:
Haha so a bunch of rags come on,pretend to be city fans saying what a disaster this season is even though we are 2nd and some join in, oh dear.
Considering the position of strength we were in on May 14th last year is pretty much is a shambles. We needed to kick on but we´ve gone backwards and I simply don´t see it as a dip in form or a bad season. Too much going wrong. If it wasn´t for pretty favourable draws in the cup we´d be up shit creek
Sorry - not spoilt - I appreciate everything after what we´ve gone through but even Spanish journos laugh and say how even they could do better than Bob with such riches at their disposal
We´ve seriously underachieved for Champions

Havent read the thread, but this is my view.

Of the team today, kolarov, kolo, garcia, barry, edin, and possibly even tevez are not good enough. If we are to not replace at least some of these players next year, then i dont think we will be stronger. The rags, as much as it pains me to say, are better than us. This should not have happened with the massive investments we have made, and it looks like if we are going to come back stronger next year, we are going to have to spend even more.

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
Havent read the thread, but this is my view.

Of the team today, kolarov, kolo, garcia, barry, edin, and possibly even tevez are not good enough. If we are to not replace at least some of these players next year, then i dont think we will be stronger. The rags, as much as it pains me to say, are better than us. This should not have happened with the massive investments we have made, and it looks like if we are going to come back stronger next year, we are going to have to spend even more.

Not necessarilly mate. Just get a better manager.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Akira said:
...And the Mancini-outers come out to play.

And rightly so after that tactical masterstroke today by Bobby!! 3 at the back it hasn't worked all season but you never know......shit it hasn't worked again!!

did not 3 at the back win us the charity shield ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.