We will be back stronger next year.

samharris said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Akira said:
...And the Mancini-outers come out to play.

And rightly so after that tactical masterstroke today by Bobby!! 3 at the back it hasn't worked all season but you never know......shit it hasn't worked again!!

did not 3 at the back win us the charity shield ??

Who cares it hasn't retained us the League or progressed us into the later stages of any European competition. However it might have won a pre season friendly great!!

samharris said:
Akira said:

And rightly so after that tactical masterstroke today by Bobby!! 3 at the back it hasn't worked all season but you never know......shit it hasn't worked again!!

and spurs and wigan.i recall bobbie was boed for subs to do that, but we won
ok system wrong players to do it,thats what derossi was all about

samharris said:
Akira said:

playin four won us the league and the same team for the last six games may i add

Tim of the Oak said:
AlthamBlue said:
samharris said:
Emphasis on 'today' mate..next game different plan.

We've been below par many times this season mate. I honestly can't think of a game where I've walked out and thought we played really well. 1st half against Newcastle, Chelsea.....

You obviously weren't at Arsenal away

Oohh, one more match out of how many this season. Is that it?

AlthamBlue said:
Tim of the Oak said:
AlthamBlue said:
We've been below par many times this season mate. I honestly can't think of a game where I've walked out and thought we played really well. 1st half against Newcastle, Chelsea.....

You obviously weren't at Arsenal away

Oohh, one more match out of how many this season. Is that it?

norwich west brom and norwich all away with 10 men

karen7 said:
samharris said:

3 at the back doesn't work over the course of a season with these players. Neither has Mancini's tactics in general this season. 15 points.

karen7 said:
samharris said:

Derossi has never played for Manchester City, or has it ever been officially acknowledged he was going to. The sooner we move on from the failings of the summer transfer market the better. Thing about today that it makes it hurt more is that we were actually coming good and getting stronger, 10 clean sheets out of the last 12 games.

Then back to 3 at the fooking back.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
Havent read the thread, but this is my view.

Of the team today, kolarov, kolo, garcia, barry, edin, and possibly even tevez are not good enough. If we are to not replace at least some of these players next year, then i dont think we will be stronger. The rags, as much as it pains me to say, are better than us. This should not have happened with the massive investments we have made, and it looks like if we are going to come back stronger next year, we are going to have to spend even more.

Not necessarilly mate. Just get a better manager.

Did want to say this, but didnt want to get too controversial in one post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.