We will be back stronger next year.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
mancunial said:
Can't believe the abusive remarks bobby is getting, ok criticise him but calling the guy some of the things I've read today is a disgrace, the guy helped us win the premiership etc for gods sake,

Yes, narrowly coming first, to a club that were really, really poor and yet very nearly won the title, because they have a genius of a manager. Am sorry, but it's true.

who is this coont ??

samharris said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
mancunial said:
Can't believe the abusive remarks bobby is getting, ok criticise him but calling the guy some of the things I've read today is a disgrace, the guy helped us win the premiership etc for gods sake,

Yes, narrowly coming first, to a club that were really, really poor and yet very nearly won the title, because they have a genius of a manager. Am sorry, but it's true.

who is this coont ??

A red coont...

Bluemoon115 said:
mancunial said:
He's also helped us lose it.
He won it, do you think we should win it every season?

smithy167 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
mancunial said:

Some on here think we should win the Prem, Fa cup,league cup and champions league every year.

smithy167 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
mancunial said:
I think we should challenge every season.

15 points behind in March is no challenge.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
mancunial said:

I agree with some of what you saying but he still won it, them tw-ts have been winning it on and off for 20 years bobs a novice at this compared to the bullyboy in the next town, I always look at the bigger picture this tw-t has the media the officials eating out of his hand, they are scared to death of him, sacking bobby now would be totally negative in what we are trying to become, if bobby goes then you have to get better in, who's available.

Every season is another opportunity. We just have to write this league season off and move on.

A few good signings next year and we'll do a lot better.

Sky Blue said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
Surely every single one of us, in the last few years has been called a "Deluded Blue Twat". Well goin off some of these comments on ere, them rags are fookin bang on. It's unbefookinlieveable. Mancini is no good for a club with the ambitions that we have. We're in desperate need of a manager and crew that know what they're doin.

Says you who wants David Moyes. Absolutely PMSL.

A bit fucking suspicious as well.

Don't recall sayin I want Moyes, just said he's better than Mancini. I want Heynkes. Now he is a fookin genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.