We WILL win the league next season.

babua_blue said:
MJMRuiz said:
babua_blue said:
Thats y i used the word usually mate..consider his inter and real madrid debut seasons aswell
His time at Real Madrid is largely irrelevant, I'm in the minority here but I think his time in Madrid was a success. His competition was the arguably the greatest club side in history, to win the league once in three seasons is quite an achievement considering Barcelona were out of this world at the time. Inter won the league with ease that season, too. I'm going to assume that you're basing this on the improvement between his first season and the incredible second season at Inter, which indeed was an improvement on the first, but you rarely achieve CL success without putting in a season or two's worth of foundations.
Thats exactly the point i am making..mou's teams perform to their level best in their second season..and hence i feel while he settles and performes his therapies to build his team in his first season , lets go out there and win the title
Same applies to Pellegrini tbf.

Some bookmakers seem to say that Mou might not even get a second season. Relationships with Abra, etc.

Im a city fan, i worry like hell not to manage a top four place. cant wait to this season is over and we secured it :)

It is dependant on how quickly we can gel as a team and how our qualification prospects are going in the Champions League.

Rags and Chelsea will occupy the top 2 not sure in what order. We will finish 3rd in my opinion.

I have concerns about our left side,if Clichy is out for any period we will struggle,address that,and maybe another centre half,and we're good to go.

I see the Chavs as our main competition.

It will be harder not to win it with this squad
Should be sailing past the 89 points we achieved when we were champions
If we don't heads will roll.

I just want us to get 40 points to avoid relegation before I start thinking of anything else. Old habits die hard. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.