Wearing your City top in public

I’m a 23 y/o female fan who solo attends matches and typically get some comments when I wear my top out in public, but I got so much sexually charged verbal abuse walking around on Wednesday evening from Inter milan fans and presumably United fans. It was bad enough that I ended up going into a pub bathroom and changing out of my top before walking to the stadium and putting it back on once I got inside.
It’s sad really.
Stay strong Madz, don't let the cave dwellers get you down. Top Blue.

I’m a 23 y/o female fan who solo attends matches and typically get some comments when I wear my top out in public, but I got so much sexually charged verbal abuse walking around on Wednesday evening from Inter milan fans and presumably United fans. It was bad enough that I ended up going into a pub bathroom and changing out of my top before walking to the stadium and putting it back on once I got inside.
It’s sad really.
Thats terrible, stay strong, dont let the bas****s get you down, they are jealous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.