Wearing your City top in public

Never had any issues - but it's one of the funniest things to come out of all this shit show that the plastic bellends, of both persuasion, have such lack of self awareness as to call another team cheats. Fuck me, their respective trophy hauls would be significantly less if things were all above board and fair.

As I drift more towards FOC-land I rarely wear a jersey accept when going to a match. I did wear it to the gym a few times in the run up to the CAS verdict being announced and will probably do so again as the current hearing progresses.

Was in Nottingham at the weekend, walked past somebody in Sainsburys wearing a First Advice top. 'Let's go champions' I remarked. Only realised how yank that sounded. Awesome!

It's gone from the 90s " fuck me a City top....your fucking shit mate" .....to 2010 " you wait until the sheikh gets bored and leaves youll be in div 2 again" .....to 2024 and "ah dirty cheating oil club city can't wait until you lose your titles and get relegated"

I'll still wear them, there's nothing anyone can say to me anymore to make me change my mind :-) just smile and wave lads

Clitheroe has changed always used to be more rovers shirts than dingles, probably due to recent results
I remember Huncoat being more Claret in the late 60’s and early 70’s -so l reckon it’s definitely on who’s doing best who show up publicly more in E Lancs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.