Welbeck vs Balotelli

''macheda in 2 years will be world class''
Paul Scholes
RedCafe

First time Iv ever fallen off my seat while reading/seeing anything on my laptop.
OH fucking dear.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
M22 Blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I recieved a text from a work mate regarding the England vs Spain game

is this person a **** by any chance?

I'll give you a clue..... De Gea is the best keeper in the Prem..

Hmm thought as much. De Gea isn't even the best keeper at United haha.

nashark said:
I've played with and against Welbeck and obviously at that level, he was a monster purely because of his athleticism. At this level, along with Balotelli, they're both pretty ordinary.

Balotelli has Welbeck's athleticism but when he cuts in on his right, Balotelli has one of the best shots in the game. Other than that, if you consider the importance of first touch and being able to pass, that's not enough - they're both substandard. They obviously have a certain bit of talent, but the game's no longer about athlete's. You can cheat the stats for a while, but you'll eventually get found out. Balotelli's lucky he has somebody who has a lot of faith in him in Mancini. I don't think many other top level managers would want anything to do with him.

What Welbeck has over Balotelli is reliability, work-rate and probably intelligence (though by no means is he a clever player), all drummed into him from being brought up in England.

Welbeck's more of a man as well, but Balotelli is more talented.

Absolute tripe. Balotelli is a different class to Wellbeck

nashark said:
blink922 said:
nashark said:
What ego's that?

And what has Fergie said about Balotelli?

Your mate Mourinho seems to echo what I've said about him:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3072874/Jose-Mourinho-warns-Manchester-City-over-Mario-Balotelli.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... telli.html</a>

But what does Mourinho know?

The problems between him and Mourinho were personal. Mario didn't like Jose and Jose didn't like Mario. If you can't see his obvious talent then you probably don't watch enough football, and no one can convince you otherwise.

I said he has a certain degree of talent.

But I, like Mourinho, wouldn't have him in my team because I don't think he is intelligent enough.

I'm guessing Mourinho doesn't watch enough football either.

I think a lot of people like Balotelli because he's made for the celebrity age. An age where people are more obsessed with the individual than the footballer, much the way women love their Heat magazine and all that crap. That's probably all there is to it, and I've just realised it's pointless even engaging in this debate because some won't see because they get off on all that wacky shit he does. I'll leave it there because I don't think anyone challenging my opinion has any insight at all.

no intelligence? he picked up English pretty quick. Even Silva speaks Spanish in interviews. Tevez is what you call no intelligence can't speak a word of it. Or Rooney, or Carragher, or some other half wit.

Balotelli just oozes class...

If anyone thinks that Welbeck can be among the top five players in the world five years from now they are deluded, whereas Mario has the potential to realize that.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
why the f*ck is welbeck in the england side? He played half a season for a shite sunderland team last season , and has done f*ck all this season for yooonited . Ballotelli is trying to get in a side with over £150m worth of talent available up front , and is getting his fair share of games. Welbeck has got to oust hernandez (one season wonder) Berbatov (£32m waste of space) and Owen (sick note) so there is no comparison , if welbeck was in our squad he wouldnt even get a game before john guidetti who has already scored 5 goals in 8 games on loan at Feyenoord.

Top class post.

nashark said:
I've played with and against Welbeck and obviously at that level, he was a monster purely because of his athleticism. At this level, along with Balotelli, they're both pretty ordinary.

Balotelli has Welbeck's athleticism but when he cuts in on his right, Balotelli has one of the best shots in the game. Other than that, if you consider the importance of first touch and being able to pass, that's not enough - they're both substandard. They obviously have a certain bit of talent, but the game's no longer about athlete's. You can cheat the stats for a while, but you'll eventually get found out. Balotelli's lucky he has somebody who has a lot of faith in him in Mancini. I don't think many other top level managers would want anything to do with him.

What Welbeck has over Balotelli is reliability, work-rate and probably intelligence (though by no means is he a clever player), all drummed into him from being brought up in England.

Welbeck's more of a man as well, but Balotelli is more talented.

As you can see I do not post very often but I really enjoy reading all the different opinions and viewpoints on Bluemoon and have been a follower of the forum for a couple of years. Whilst some of the time I might not agree with the individual posters I nearly always respect the posters opinion, but the following has to be said,

This and every other post you have made on this subject is complete and utter SHIT...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.