Welbeck

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Hefner said:
FantasyIreland said:
Interesting,younger than Mario who many still excuse as still being such.

To be fair,i havn't seen much difference in ability or potential between the two,character wise,they're worlds apart........

Wellbeck,if he was a blue,would be receiving far higher praise on this board.

Balotelli is 22 in August(according to wiki)

Balotelli is far better than Wellbeck. Wellbeck is not international class, he's a good player but nothing special

Please tell me why Mario is so much better? what are the attributes that make him so?

Welbeck isn't 22 till November.

I didn't read the original post properly, I didn't see the 'few months' bit

Anyway, I not getting hung up on age. Balotelli, in my opinion is a better player all round. He has more skill, appears to have more pace and strength, his movement is better and he scores more goals

Balotelli is by no means a footballing great like some on here will have you believe but I think he's better, by a long way than Wellbeck

FantasyIreland said:
Mario seems more clinical,ok,however,stats are only useful when everything is covered,assists,succesful passes,defensive duties etc......Does Welbeck take penalties? And would it be fair to say he has been a slightly late developer?

I'm judging what i see on the pitch overall.

If you can't see that Balotelli is a better player than Wellbeck, then I feel sorry for you, and I question your ability to rate a player.

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Hefner said:
FantasyIreland said:
Interesting,younger than Mario who many still excuse as still being such.

To be fair,i havn't seen much difference in ability or potential between the two,character wise,they're worlds apart........

Wellbeck,if he was a blue,would be receiving far higher praise on this board.

Balotelli is 22 in August(according to wiki)

Balotelli is far better than Wellbeck. Wellbeck is not international class, he's a good player but nothing special

Please tell me why Mario is so much better? what are the attributes that make him so?

Welbeck isn't 22 till November.

The irony in username

Balotelli - Honours

Club - Internazionale:

Serie A (3): 2007–08, 2008–09, 2009–10
Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10
Manchester City
FA Cup (1): 2010–11
Premier League (1): 2011–12

Individual:
Golden Boy Award (1): 2010
FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2011

Welbeck... ?

hgblue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Mario seems more clinical,ok,however,stats are only useful when everything is covered,assists,succesful passes,defensive duties etc......Does Welbeck take penalties? And would it be fair to say he has been a slightly late developer?

If you can't see that Balotelli is a better player than Wellbeck, then I feel sorry for you, and I question your ability to rate a player.

Don't go feeling sorry for anyone bud,it's not life or death,it's an opinion on two footballers on which i'm content to disagree with you.Simply saying he's 'better' doesn't cut it though......

FantasyIreland said:
hgblue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Don't go feeling sorry for anyone bud,it's not life or death,it's an opinion on two footballers on which i'm content to disagree with you.Simply saying he's 'better' doesn't cut it though......

I can't help myself mate. It makes me sad that someone can watch Balotelli and Wellbeck, and believe they're on the same footballing planet, let alone think Wellbeck is the better player. In fact, it blows my mind....

Lets get one thing straight,i am not bashing Mario here,he's come on superbly recently and has the potential to be awesome,however,he isn't yet.....

Where have i said Welbeck is better??

He isn't,however,he too is a talent,no matter how much some of you choose to ignore the fact.
My opinion won't change,different characters certainly and with different skill sets,attributes and flaws,however,both are very good players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.