Welbeck

wayne71 said:
I quite like Wellbeck, comes across well in interviews as well, very unraggish.

Good attitude and work rate, not the same raw talent as Mario but may end up going further.

I like him as a player and to the best of my knowledge he's not came out with the usual tripe about how we have no history and the rags have experience.

A jack of all trades, master of none.Will more than likely score at least 15 goals next season and miles better than little Penis.

malg said:
Don't really watch the shite. Have any of the pundits likened him yet to Owen, Shearer or Lineker. That's normally their fall back position, they just see someone do something then liken them to another England player who used to be good.

Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta Zidan and Cleverley. He has been likened to them all.

He is a good Premier League forward but I staying at United throughout his career is never going to happen in my opinion. I can't see him really cutting it in the Champions League and scoring any more than 10-15 a goals a season in the league.

He could prove me wrong however.

I find it very difficult to hate Danny Welbeck, I do think that once he has been around Rooney a few years his behavior will deteriorate and it might become less difficult.

Overrated but still a good player with potential to be a 20+ goal a season player. Don't particularly like him as he is a rag but have to admit I celebrated his goal v Sweden, it was a cracking goal too.

southern muppet said:
A good player who will never be a great player. Will do a job for England and United, will score some important goals and put in many decent performances. Will never set the world alight.

i think putting in good performances for club and country, scoring important goals usually puts you at a good level.

Some seriously embarrassing Blue bias on here. Instinctive footballer. His finish on the turn against us in the fa cup was sublime. With more top game experience (which he has little of ATM) he can progress quickly given his natural ability. Wish City had picked up this Manchester lad.

Couldn't stop whistling de la soul hits though yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.