Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Thor!!!
Defenders will be absolutely shitting themselves about dealing with him. He is a f'kin beast! His presence will create even more room for the silky boys in midfield to create constant terror. I pity all opposition now we have this terminator in our midst.
VVD might even take early retirement. Erling might be saying an early 'Hello', and roadrunner style "Beep beep!" to him in the Charity Shield.
Can't wait.....

Players that cost more than Erling Haaland

Maguire, Pogba, Sancho, Di Maria, Martial, Fred, Fernandes, lukaku, keita, Alisson, VVD, pepe, Aubameyang, White, N'dombele, Kepa, Lukaku again, Havertz, Pulisic, Morata.
Wow - 8 united players, none of which would be a 1st choice in our team - and most wouldn't get anywhere near it.
How times change. What a decade it's been - and the best is yet to come.

scores every type of goal. Just think about the Amount of tap ins we’ve had nobody on the end of this season! Not to mention how many more crosses Kev will be floating in. And then there’s the absolute thunderbastards he can score from just about anywhere within 30 yards!

Welcome, Thor!!!
Defenders will be absolutely shitting themselves about dealing with him. He is a f'kin beast! His presence will create even more room for the silky boys in midfield to create constant terror. I pity all opposition now we have this terminator in our midst.
VVD might even take early retirement. Erling might be saying an early 'Hello', and roadrunner style "Beep beep!" to him in the Charity Shield.
Can't wait.....
Fucking hope not I quite enjoy the community shield summer outing and wouldn’t want those scouse feral cunts around spoiling it again.

Players that cost more than Erling Haaland

Maguire, Pogba, Sancho, Di Maria, Martial, Fred, Fernandes, lukaku, keita, Alisson, VVD, pepe, Aubameyang, White, N'dombele, Kepa, Lukaku again, Havertz, Pulisic, Morata.
Imagine if we inflation adjusted a few from years ago, too!

Admittedly, transfer inflation and CPI inflation don’t go in lockstep, with transfer probably far outpacing it, but I think Utd especially might have a few more players on that list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.