Welcome Jack Grealish!

The amount of attacking options we have is mouth watering!
De Bruyne, Grealish, Foden, Sterling, Mahrez, Ferran, Jesus, Bernardo (if he stays)...Imagine adding Harry Kane to that list!

Really looking forward to Saturday would love to see Jack get minutes.

Especially excited to see him play in a 8 role along side de bruyne, the way he can draw defenders in, drive with the ball and play in tight spaces is going to make it impossible for defenses to stop us this year.

Get kane and i'm feeling 17/18 attacking vibes.

This photo is so much better than some generic "holding the shirt next to the manager" picture.

DNTKtbi.png
Oh HYS is open, they're always full of sensible discussion..

Mate that is the best post on this thread. If only myself and I guess a lot of other City fans had met more Villa fans like you at Wembley we would have a totally different point of view on your club and fans.

Trust me those of us of a certain age pinch ourselves everyday at the progress the club has made since 2008. World class infrastructure, backroom staff, managers and players playing the best football I have seen in my life. Thirteen trophies and that's not including charity shields. It's beyond anything I ever expected on that momentous day in 2008.

True football fans like yourselves know we've done the hard yards and we were indeed there when we were shit. We now fight a different fight with the hateful biased media and the scheming of the old guard who's nose we've well and truly put out of joint.

You are now a well run club and I think you will prosper. Good luck for the new season
Sadly every team has there morons, I've been going down the villa for the last 31 years, in the ground I will scream and shout and celebrate like a nutter, just like all fans of all clubs,.

But at the end of the day is just a game so when I leave the ground, I enjoy the atmosphere and can't stand fans that ruin it by being aggressive thugs, I'm sad to hear that some of our idiots were at Wembley and possibly had 1 to many fizzy pops and wanted to take on the world.

Over. My time of following villa home and away I've come across many opposition fans like that, but sadly that's the world we live in, I don't class all supports of a team because of a few morons, I remember losing to Chelsea in the fa Cup semi final a few years ago, my coach wasn't until 1am back home, so ended up in London drinking with a group of Chelsea fans and had a great night and giggle, even though we had been thrashed there was no gloating just good old banter and plenty of beers.

I'm happy for Jack, he's going to get to show case his talent on the big stage, I look forward to people finally realising how good he is and he's only going to get better with the quality around him.

Good luck for the season, villa man city last match of the season maybe for the title lol, (how I can. Dream)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.