Welcome Jack Grealish!

Didn’t really take much notice of him whenever we played Villa,
just seemed like an enthusiastic young kid. After watching him more closely now, if I were to make comparisons he reminds me a bit of Paul Gascoigne - hope he turns out to be as good as Gazza in his prime was one of the very best.

His Inside City video is probably gonna hit a million views within 24 hours of being posted lol, girls in this country love him. Kids are obsessed with him as well since he came into the national team
What about Lionel, the girls love Lionel.

Not a big fan of Jack but without doubt he is going to bring a huge amount of new support, initially UK based but if he is successful that support base will become global.

He is one of the new faces of a global football superstar.

Where’s the guy who made up he sold a marketing firm for nearly 14m. He accepting he was wrong yet?

Where’s the guy who made up he sold a marketing firm for nearly 14m. He accepting he was wrong yet?
In fairness it's been 3 days. The projection looks good, a store full of kids wanting Grealish 10 shirts, but it's a tad soon to say the guy was wrong! I said on Wednesday that he is a marketing dream, and we've never had anything like that. Even local lad Foden isn't all that marketable. KDB not really 'a face'. I suppose Torres could in his homeland, but he looks quite withdrawn from that kind of exposure. Grealish is the one.

In fairness it's been 3 days. The projection looks good, a store full of kids wanting Grealish 10 shirts, but it's a tad soon to say the guy was wrong! I said on Wednesday that he is a marketing dream, and we've never had anything like that. Even local lad Foden isn't all that marketable. KDB not really 'a face'. I suppose Torres could in his homeland, but he looks quite withdrawn from that kind of exposure. Grealish is the one.
He is a marketing dream, was very simple to see. Unless you’re a simpleton who makes up they sold a marketing company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.