Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

They will just tell themselves 21mil is the reported fee. It doesn't include 50mil in add-ons, 50mil to the agent, and 50mil each to the player's parents, uncle, aunt, the neighbor and the dog.
It's what allows them to sleep at night otherwise they would have to contemplate the fact we are better run, better led, with a fantastic self reflective ethos thats superior to "this means more". That our business model is better than theirs and our owners aren't milking the club for all its worth or refusing to go big in the market when necessary. Now their god king has fucked them off they can reflect on their 1 PL win in 32 years. It eats away at their very being, destroys their very self worth. I don't want or need their validation, I want them to hate us, it consumes them. These statements on their social media platforms confirms all the above. As a Manc it doesn't get better than that.

20 years old, Brazilian, and he even looks like him. Oh dear, hope we haven’t bought another Joey..... ;-)

An article in The Athletic this morning raves about him.

I’m so excited about seeing him in the flesh and what he can do to help us unlock teams that put ten men behind the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.