Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

His crosses are the most under appreciated part of his skill set. One of the major reason Dovbyk got so many goals last season. Even if they didn’t translate to assists. His crosses still caused panic in the box

Anyone get the feeling Txiki was quite happy trading Palmer for Savinho (his preferred name), plus £20M in his pocket, esp with Bernardo and Bobb and even Foden available for the right wing?!

I’m looking forward to seeing the strength of the attackers on the bench warming up if we are not 2 goals ahead by 55mins every game!

Now, let’s get Olmo and Wharton/A.N. Other DM signed up and get cracking!

His crosses are the most under appreciated part of his skill set. One of the major reason Dovbyk got so many goals last season. Even if they didn’t translate to assists. His crosses still caused panic in the box

I've missed seeing Mahrez's inswinging, floated crosses since he left - hope Savio can pick up from there.

Yamal has made it one of the best things in his armoury too. If Savio can, Haaland will have a field day.

Blimey, looking forward to seeing this lad

Yeah, I saw one similar before where the video focuses a bit more on his player take ons. I don't usually bother with these things, but seeing the Sané comparisons made me curious. I thought it would be just flashes but it's way more than that, really. With him in the side (depending on how much he plays), he would halve Walker's workload as he wouldn't need to over or underlap anywhere near as much, allowing him to reserve energy for when he needs to use it.

If it looks like Guardiola's final season, maybe he's recreating his favoured type of team that he never got to complete? Who knows, but it might be one hell of a send off or a temptation to stay on and see if he can truly dominate club and European football!

Anyone get the feeling Txiki was quite happy trading Palmer for Savinho (his preferred name), plus £20M in his pocket, esp with Bernardo and Bobb and even Foden available for the right wing?!

I’m looking forward to seeing the strength of the attackers on the bench warming up if we are not 2 goals ahead by 55mins every game!

Now, let’s get Olmo and Wharton/A.N. Other DM signed up and get cracking!

Olmo? Where is he going to play? We have Foden and KDB. Bobb and Doku can play more centrally, too (Doku did it vs Newcastle last season and was pretty good in the FA Cup game vs them).

We'll try to sign Guimaraes and maybe a forward, if Alvarez leaves. A LB is a possibility, too. Can't say whether Olmo is good enough to replace Alvarez's goals. Going by his numbers, he isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.