Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

It does if it means more games for Bobb Savio Duku wide and a plan to use Bernardo and or Grealish maybe even Mcatee or Perrone in midfield more.
Maybe, but personally I think we should sign at least one more player this season and it should be a big one. If you standstill, you generally go downhill in this game.

Before the game I was excited to see him on the right but Bobb is doing so well that he might just start the season there

Savio will start. Pep always plays the new players during the start of the season to see how they are. Gvardiol and Doku last season when they signed immediately played.

Neither Bobb nor Savio will start. Bernardo will start.

We are so stacked in attacking midfield/wings it's hard to see how we keep all these players happy.

KDB, Phil, Jack, Jeremy, Oscar, Savinho, Bernardo for 3 spots.

Having said that, maybe we could play Bernardo in CM more.

Neither Bobb nor Savio will start. Bernardo will start.

We are so stacked in attacking midfield/wings it's hard to see how we keep all these players happy.

KDB, Phil, Jack, Jeremy, Oscar, Savinho, Bernardo for 3 spots.

Having said that, maybe we could play Bernardo in CM more.
My thoughts exactly- was trying to do my ideal starting 11 this morning and ended up with Rodri, Kev, foden, doku haaland and bobb. That leaves savio, Bernardo, nunes, Grealish, kovacic, Alvarez all on the bench. Crazy really that people think we need more in these attacking positions- we don’t have room! I’m thinking that the idea is for a kova and Bernardo pivot to replace Rodri in certain games and give kova what will be needed minutes cuz where else he gets in I’m not sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.