Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

My cousin who is a united fan sent a meme over accusing us of cheating here. What's the story? Why did Troyes loan him without playing him?

View attachment 125926

“Dad, what's that dark place over there?”
“That's Trafford Park, son. You must never go there.”

(With acknowledgements to TheBoyDoneGood)
What Pep is really saying is - "Look, see that bloke over there, he's called drone. Never get in a round with him cos he's a tight ****. He snides off home when it's his round at the bar". ; )

My cousin who is a united fan sent a meme over accusing us of cheating here. What's the story? Why did Troyes loan him without playing him?
France only allows 3 non-EU players in the squad at a time and they already had established players filling those slots. I assume they felt like he wasn't quite good enough to supplant one of those players so he was loaned to PSV to further develop but didn't really set the world on fire and spent about half the time playing for their B team in the 2nd tier.

The second year, there was room in the squad from an EU perspective, but CFG probably felt like it was too much of a step back for his development for him to be playing in Ligue 2 at that point. The plan was to loan him to PSV for another season but they balked at the optional purchase price CFG wanted to include (~€20m) so he went to Girona instead and obviously had an amazing season and became a €40m player instead.

France only allows 3 non-EU players in the squad at a time and they already had established players filling those slots. I assume they felt like he wasn't quite good enough to supplant one of those players so he was loaned to PSV to further develop but didn't really set the world on fire.

The second year, there was room in the squad from an EU perspective, but CFG probably felt like it was too much of a step back for his development for him to be playing in Ligue 2 at that point. The plan was to loan him to PSV for another season but they balked at the optional purchase price CFG wanted to include (~€20m) so he went to Girona instead and obviously had an amazing season and became a €40m player instead.
Thanks for the explanation

Think Brazil were knocked out on the 7th and the players then get a mandatory 3 weeks holiday, which would end tomorrow, so he could be flying over to meet the squad in Florida.
Before the game I was excited to see him on the right but Bobb is doing so well that he might just start the season there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.