Well done Aleks...

@BluePhil8 said:
Sky Blue said:
He's the form left back. Imagine him having a game like Clichy tonight? He would be fucking hammered.

Clichy was shit tonight. Kolarov has been better than him all season.

I just said that!

LB is such an important position. Said before season started that we had to address it. Kola has leap frogged Clichy but is still not good enough for what we need. Could have got Baines for a decent price

I think clichy got forward once in 90 minutes no wonder hes a better defender than kolarov he never left his own half,city missed the charging runs of alex winning freekicks and corners

Sky Blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Sky Blue said:
He's the form left back. Imagine him having a game like Clichy tonight? He would be fucking hammered.

Clichy was shit tonight. Kolarov has been better than him all season.

I just said that!
I think... I think I was agreeing with you...on the internet...

An agreement. on. the. internet.

I have never seen it before either, you are right to be confused.

Clichy is camped up on easy street.

If Alek's had done that tonight ( their 2 nd goal ) he would have been slaughtered.

Kolarov has the shirt for me.

I also thought Micah did well.

Clichy is very overrated by many on here and if Aleks gets a run of game in the right system he would probably earn the #1 LB spot. I watched the game where Norwich beat the Rags 1-0 last season, and one of the things that stood out was the discipline and awareness of Garrido. Garrido hardly ever got forward to support his winger (containing AV) but when he did he put in a great ball to pilkington who scored the winner. Kolarov was better in the 4-1, but there was that same awareness, a late run to get n to Nasri's pass. Now we have 4 players for the LW; Nasri, Silva, Milner and Jovetic, all but dave (who will most likely be deployed more centrally) are right footed, so we need the runs of Kolarov to provide width on the left and balance out the team otherwise it is much easier for them to double up on Navas .

toffee balls said:
Clichy is camped up on easy street.

If Alek's had done that tonight ( their 2 nd goal ) he would have been slaughtered.

Kolarov has the shirt for me.

I also thought Micah did well.
He wasn't great on their first goal to be honest. Although I'm drunk and pissed right now. Ignore me.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Clichy is very overrated by many on here and if Aleks gets a run of game in the right system he would probably earn the #1 LB spot. I watched the game where Norwich beat the Rags 1-0 last season, and one of the things that stood out was the discipline and awareness of Garrido. Garrido hardly ever got forward to support his winger (containing AV) but when he did he put in a great ball to pilkington who scored the winner. Kolarov was better in the 4-1, but there was that same awareness, a late run to get n to Nasri's pass. Now we have 4 players for the LW; Nasri, Silva, Milner and Jovetic, all but dave (who will most likely be deployed more centrally) are right footed, so we need the runs of Kolarov to provide width on the left and balance out the team otherwise it is much easier for them to double up on Navas .
christ very short memories some people have, Clichy has been superb for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.