Well done Aleks...

taconinja said:
toffee balls said:
Clichy is camped up on easy street.

If Alek's had done that tonight ( their 2 nd goal ) he would have been slaughtered.

Kolarov has the shirt for me.

I also thought Micah did well.
He wasn't great on their first goal to be honest. Although I'm drunk and pissed right now. Ignore me.
Haha! Have a lie down mate :)

toffee balls said:

If Alek's had done that tonight ( their 2 nd goal ) he would have been slaughtered.

I didn't. Poor defender.

henryhoover said:
I think clichy got forward once in 90 minutes no wonder hes a better defender than kolarov he never left his own half,city missed the charging runs of alex winning freekicks and corners

Obviously under orders. Not that hard to fathom. I thought Clichy did well tonight. Roben would have slaughtered Kolarov for pace.

Mike N said:
toffee balls said:

I didn't. Poor defender.

Ok then.

Name me 3 players who were better than Richards.

henryhoover said:
I think clichy got forward once in 90 minutes no wonder hes a better defender than kolarov he never left his own half,city missed the charging runs of alex winning freekicks and corners

Kolarov would have been defending 'til Robben went off in that game as well. Clichy rightly got crucified for the goal.

I actually thought Aleks would play tonight as he'd been playing well as of late but even though Clichy was at fault for the second, I don't think Kolarov would have fared much better on the night.

toffee balls said:
Mike N said:
toffee balls said:

I didn't. Poor defender.

Ok then.

Kompany, Nastasic, Navas, Yaya, Aguero, Silva, Milner and Negredo

Carver said:
toffee balls said:
Mike N said:
I didn't. Poor defender.

Ok then.

I cannot see more than 1 or 2 in that list

He put more challenges in with intent than any other player we had.

He showed some pride and that will do for me.

toffee balls said:
Carver said:
toffee balls said:
Ok then.

I cannot see more than 1 or 2 in that list

He put more challenges in with intent than any other player we had.

He showed some pride and that will do for me.

In the right back position he gave the overlapping player too much room and didn't close down to block crosses or shots, which is his normal strength, so much so that Nastasic had to come across and cover for him. Then when he was higher up the pitch towards the half way line he kept giving away fouls. He's clearly off full match pace, which is understandable.
After being out for so long and only playing in an easy league cup win Zabaleta would have been a better choice for this game with Richards playing on Saturday and laying down a marker against Baines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.