Well done Aleks...

Well done Kolarov. I would not mind giving him a contract extension if his performances continue.

Some superb crosses today. Forwards need to anticipate better and get on the end of them.

Blue2112 said:
I thought he was a potential MOTM today until he had to go off. How bad was it and what caused it as it was difficult to see from where I was sat.

Naysmith gave him a sly push into Nasty's elbow. Kolarov was going fucking mad at the Jock. Badly cut above his eye.

Sky Blue said:
Blue2112 said:
I thought he was a potential MOTM today until he had to go off. How bad was it and what caused it as it was difficult to see from where I was sat.

Naysmith gave him a sly push into Nasty's elbow. Kolarov was going fucking mad at the Jock. Badly cut above his eye.

I saw him going mad and I thought it must have been an elbow. Cheers for that.

Kolarov should start over Clichy in most games, simply because we attack more than we defend. Can we really afford to leave the best left-foot in the league out of most games, in particular the matches where we are struggling to break teams down?

Besides, his defensive 'inadequacies' are grossly exaggerated. It's just because he takes more risks going forward than Clichy, so he leaves himself a little exposed. Having him alongside Nastasic settles Matija a little bit, too. Shame he had to go off today.

Another top performance. I've said it for a long time but in most games at home and against teams that will park the bus away, Kolarov's ideal. Against better teams at home and decent teams away, Clichy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.