Well done Aleks...

he's had a fine season. clichy after early stumbles has been better in the last month too. i don't get why either are being slagged off right now

eversince 76 said:
My view on Kolarov? Not the 100% perfect left back, nor is Clichy. Not much between them and with either one in the team in any game it doesn't worry me one bit.

Just a few questions:
1 - How many teams have a better COUPLE of leftbacks than us? Chelsea come closest.
2 - In an attacking style would you prefer a leftback that is better at defending or at attacking? Pellegrini prefers the attacking style defender.
3 - Finally, can the ones that point out we need a better left back actually comes up with a name of a player that we can realistically go for?

1.Everton have two cracking left backs and Chelsea IMHO Rags have evra and arsenal Gibbs.
2.Both would be ideal
3. None of the above would sell but come on there must be a better one who can deputize clichy or vice versa.

citymad said:
eversince 76 said:
My view on Kolarov? Not the 100% perfect left back, nor is Clichy. Not much between them and with either one in the team in any game it doesn't worry me one bit.

Just a few questions:
1 - How many teams have a better COUPLE of leftbacks than us? Chelsea come closest.
2 - In an attacking style would you prefer a leftback that is better at defending or at attacking? Pellegrini prefers the attacking style defender.
3 - Finally, can the ones that point out we need a better left back actually comes up with a name of a player that we can realistically go for?

1.Everton have two cracking left backs, Chelsea and spurs IMHO. Rags have evra and arsenal Gibbs.
2.Both would be ideal
3. None of the above would sell but come on there must be a better one who can deputize clichy or vice versa.

Last i heard is Spurs fans complaining they didn't have a left back? Do you mean Danny Rose? He is probably worse than both Clichy and Kolarov defensively! Assou-Ekotto is rubbish as well. Most United fans say Evra is past it these days as well and Baines can't defend either, In my opinion the only great left back in the league is Cole and everyone else is average compared to him including our main 2.

andrewmswift said:
he's had a fine season. clichy after early stumbles has been better in the last month too. i don't get why either are being slagged off right now
Because Bluemoon.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
An assist and shocking defending. Should not be in the first team.
Did well today IMO.
On my dodgy stream I noticed quite a few times when he took up good positions to help us in tight spots at the back. The time when Panti made the great dive at the feet of the Saints forward Aleks had the presence of mind to get back and was there on the line if needed (he wasn't as it happened).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.