Well done Aleks...

sh249 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Amazing strike from our first choice left back.

Yes some sloppy passing but it can't help people getting on your back after a couple of minor mistakes.

Agree that people get on his back too quickly. But he ain't our first choice left-back.

Hmmm...not so sure about this anymore, think he is in front of Clichy now (at least in Pellegrini's eyes). I know Kolarov is not the greatest defender but Clichy has hardly lit up the pitch either

goaters shinpad said:
sh249 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Yes some sloppy passing but it can't help people getting on your back after a couple of minor mistakes.

Agree that people get on his back too quickly. But he ain't our first choice left-back.

Hmmm...not so sure about this anymore, think he is in front of Clichy now (at least in Pellegrini's eyes). I know Kolarov is not the greatest defender but Clichy has hardly lit up the pitch either

Yeah Clicky for the minor games like Arsenal and Aleks in for the big glamour ties like Leicester.

goaters shinpad said:
sh249 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

What are you not sure about?

AK is an able understudy that will be replaced come next season, hopefully with a baines or similar ilk!!

Kolarov keeps getting better this season. I always though he was a good player who wasn't performing at 100% due to lack of consistent football.

GaudinoMotors said:
goaters shinpad said:
sh249 said:

Yeah Clicky for the minor games like Arsenal and Aleks in for the big glamour ties like Leicester.

Also throw in the rags at home and Bayern away. Maybe the two are on an even footing and chosen for the style of opposition.

Tim of the Oak said:
GaudinoMotors said:
goaters shinpad said:

Also throw in the rags at home and Bayern away. Maybe the two are on an even footing and chosen for the style of opposition.

Clichy was injured for both of those games.

goaters shinpad said:
sh249 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Clichy has been proper excellent in his last five games. I'm a fan of Kolarov and even backed him when he was getting grief for telling those mards in the South Stand to "fuck off" last season. He is like a big brother, looks after everyone, not to be fucked with man within the squad - that's why he's been made captain a few times. And I think he's a fairly good full back. But Clichy is our first choice left back.

KippaxCitizen said:
goaters shinpad said:
sh249 said:

Clichy has been proper excellent in his last five games. I'm a fan of Kolarov and even backed him when he was getting grief for telling those mards in the South Stand to "fuck off" last season. He is like a big brother, looks after everyone, not to be fucked with man within the squad - that's why he's been made captain a few times. And I think he's a fairly good full back. But Clichy is our first choice left back.

Clichy is a good player, but Kolarov has far the superior all round game, creates and scores goals and can defend well. Clichy cannot pass wind at times. He has played more than clichy and contributed far more than Clichy. Must be Pellers first choice.

peter.evans said:
KippaxCitizen said:
goaters shinpad said:

Clichy is a good player, but Kolarov has far the superior all round game, creates and scores goals and can defend well. Clichy cannot pass wind at times. He has played more than clichy and contributed far more than Clichy. Must be Pellers first choice.
Post is so wrong, kolorov is a horrid defender but quality going forward were as clichy is pritty solid defensively but poor going forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.