Well done Aleks...

Clichy to play against Liverpool, AK to play against Palace. Like an earlier poster says, horses for courses. Against Liverpool and pace you need Clichy. Against Palace who will park the proverbial, we will need AK overlapping and putting crosses in.

Kolarov

While we already score alot from Kolarov's crosses does anyone think we should be scoring a few more from them. He is one of few LBs who can put a cross where ever he wants to and is one of the best at hitting them in between the goalkeeper and defence. Surely this is something that is worked on in training when kolarov is overlapping and has space to cross, players get into certain positons so he has options to deilver the ball wherever he wants. Alot of time contact is made with the ball but like in the weekend Dzeko gets the ball and doe not manage to put an easy chance away or it goes to another player who ends up with a tame shot.

Another two superb passes today, picking out Negredo and laying one on for Toure. Of course he had to nutmeg England's full-back because he didn't 'have the pace to beat him.'

Accentuate the positive.

Knew there would be a bump on this. Going forward excellent, defending nearly cost us, but in MP we trust and a win is a win, a superb win at that.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Knew there would be a bump on this. Going forward excellent, defending nearly cost us, but in MP we trust and a win is a win, a superb win at that.
His defending saved a goal when Sterling broke through in the first half, a perfectly timed tackle. Overall a positive performance I thought.

worsleyweb said:
aguero93:20 said:
WELL DONE ALEKSANDER KOLAROV!!! BIG BUMP!!!

He's had a really good season.
yes he has, best lb in the league so far.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:48 pm --<br /><br />
worsleyweb said:
WELL DONE ALEKSANDER KOLAROV!!! BIG BUMP!!!

He's had a really good season.
yes he has, best lb in the league so far.
and no body wants to discuss this with me, judging by the lack of responses to my pm invitation earlier.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Nothing at all wrong with Kolorov today going forward or defending, he is finally getting to grips with the Premiere League and at the moment is the best left back we have.....also he seems to me to be fitter and slimmer this could be helping

Continues to impress this season. Think Clichy is the better player, but based on performances this season, Kolarov is my first choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.