Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen his press conference for the Swansea match .
Don't expect Pellegrini to inspire the team on Sunday .
I fear the worst seeing another boring Pellegrini press conference .

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-cit...ini-defends-record-as-manchester-city-manager

Don't know if everyone has seen this by now but there's a good article argue with some pretty impressive stats for Pell. Personally, I think we'll much better with Pep and Pell was a "good" not "great" manager, but these stats are impressive.

To sum up the article over 3 years he...

-won 3 trophies. One PL. Two C1Cups. More than any manager in England during that time.
-Furthest we've ever been in CL in 2016
-Scored 255 goals since he took charge -- 40 more than second-best Liverpool and have collected 230 points in his time -- eight more points than nearest rivals Arsenal.
-fourth place would mean City have the best average finish of any Premier League

A good guy from all accounts, am I a little sad to see him leave, yeah a little. But am I extremely excited for him to leave and Pep to come in, you betcha.

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-cit...ini-defends-record-as-manchester-city-manager

Don't know if everyone has seen this by now but there's a good article argue with some pretty impressive stats for Pell. Personally, I think we'll much better with Pep and Pell was a "good" not "great" manager, but these stats are impressive.

-won 3 trophies. One PL. Two C1Cups. More than any manager in England during that time.
-Scored 255 goals since he took charge -- 40 more than second-best Liverpool and have collected 230 points in his time -- eight more points than nearest rivals Arsenal.
-fourth place would mean City have the best average finish of any Premier League

A good guy from all accounts, am I a little sad to see him leave, yeah a little. But am I extremely excited for him to leave and Pep to come in, you betcha.
you could fill a phone box with people who agree with you on here lol

The big problem that Pellegrini has is that the last 18 months have seen a steady decline in results and performances (with the exception of the last five games of last season and first five of this season). Overall though he's done far better than the characterisations which you read on here or in other places.

I had no idea how good he was. Thanks for posting.

Been meaning to post this too. Would't surprise me as one or two have looked at times this season like they've completely downed tools.

The tweet under it saying about man city "Bad stories doing the rounds"

Wonder what's that about!

Exactly - personally I think any high profile casualties this summer will be the main culprits. No way Pep will keep anyone around who he's told downed tools this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.