Well done David Bernstein

Re: FA Chairman is...

Great news, hope he can do something about the bent refs and at the least he might shift the balance of power at the top of the FA.
Soon as I heard it, thought it must be one of the things that Tolmie was referring to yesterday, that and maybe something to do with the stadium.

the guys brilliant and i will always love him for his time at cty, no matter how he left

Excellent news. He was great for City and I wish him the very best of luck in his new role. My lad and i stopped him for an autograph at Carrington once. A really nice guy as well.

This guy was absolutely fantastic at City and guided us through our darkest hour to make us the club we are today, without him we would have no Sheikh Mansour. I fear for him in his new post though, I think the FA is crawling with some of the most corrupt footballing pond life imaginable and I just hope he doesn't have his hands tied everytime he tries to make a decision.

great news david bernstein was a top guy for city and will be for the fa

come on you blue boys

Great news for the FA, great for the country and great for City fans. Perhaps we will not be subject to bias from the FA in the future.

Bernstein was a great Chairman at a very difficult time for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.