Well Done Gary Cook!

tueartsboots said:
You lot make me laugh- if you think Gary Cook did a bad interview why not let the Club know? I've expressed the worries from this forum directly and have had phone calls from the Club- they do listen

Apparently he is so shallow he reads this forum all the time.

So, Garry I think you acted like a prize plonker today.

Neil McNab said:
Mancini, SWP, Bellers, Tevez, RSC, Barry, Ireland, De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta, Bridge, Given, Richards, Onouha you have my 100% support.

Cook, Adebayor, Robinho & Toure don't!

Well you're not a fan in my eyes - you're a complete tosser like all the others who are having a go at Cooke for defending our club against those fuckin journalists who are intent on causing mischief and divisions in our club.

Only as one will we succeed and if i ever see that journo twat with the black scarf around the ground i'll fuckin strangle him with it!!!

For the record - i support everyone in a sky blue shirt

cyberblue said:
Most of the PRESS had there own agenda .Thought both Garry Cook & Vicky handled it well
I thought so too. If I was Garry Cook I'd have been angry, and I think you could see that in him. And there's nothing wrong with that

I didn't like Cook's comments about relegation and the Premiership when he first came to the club. But I have warmed to him since. he comes across as a decent competent man

Petrovs left peg said:
Neil McNab said:
Mancini, SWP, Bellers, Tevez, RSC, Barry, Ireland, De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta, Bridge, Given, Richards, Onouha you have my 100% support.

Cook, Adebayor, Robinho & Toure don't!

Well you're not a fan in my eyes - you're a complete tosser like all the others who are having a go at Cooke for defending our club against those fuckin journalists who are intent on causing mischief and divisions in our club.

Only as one will we succeed and if i ever see that journo twat with the black scarf around the ground i'll fuckin strangle him with it!!!

For the record - i support everyone in a sky blue shirt

Spot on Petrov - its Sky Blue or nothing !!!!!!!

twinkletoes said:
tueartsboots said:
You lot make me laugh- if you think Gary Cook did a bad interview why not let the Club know? I've expressed the worries from this forum directly and have had phone calls from the Club- they do listen

what the fuck did you want him to do!
the press are making up all kinds of shite to turn people against us and put mancini under as much pressure as they can on his first day in the job, i really cant see what he did wrong, he kept his cool far more than i ever could in that situation.

The fact is, he HAD to butt in and answer some questions, as the media were trying to get answers out of Mancini which he wasn't in a place to answer.

I for one think Cook done a great job, yes he got frustrated at the media mining for quotes with Mancini, but so did I , the media were out trying to get a spin on how the Hugues saga was delt with, and i think it was diffused rather well.

This press conference was about Mancini, not Hughes, the press were out of order trying to make it about the Hughes departure.

wrongun73 said:
twinkletoes said:

the press are making up all kinds of shite to turn people against us and put mancini under as much pressure as they can on his first day in the job, i really cant see what he did wrong, he kept his cool far more than i ever could in that situation.

He didn't have the balls to face the questions that a lot of fans wanted the answers to.

newsmlmmd6789e2842bf873ab9008d90205.jpg

What's Roberto thinking I wonder?

Time for everyone to get behind Mancini, his management and all the players. One thing that has become apparent over the last couple of months is that support has become fragmented. I was sad to see Hughes get the sack, but having been at the Burnley and Hull games, I feel it was a just decision for Hughes to be replaced. These were games we should have won. The fact that the club have been able to attract a manager with the undoubted winning capabilites (in Mancini) means Gary Cook and Brian Marwood's efforts should actually be applauded. As Cook said this evening, we need to put a line under it. As fans we need to come together get behind everyone at the club. The real challenge is for the players to raise their game and show the new regime and us the fans what they are made of. We are in a strong position to build on what Hughes created. Phase 1 over, so let start Phase 2 in a nice manner and WELCOME MANCINI TO MANCHESTER... CTID

twinkletoes said:
wrongun73 said:

He didn't have the balls to face the questions that a lot of fans wanted the answers to.

he answered all the questions in the 2 or 3 page statement, them cunts kept repeating the same questions to try and trip someone up to write another made up story in their fucking 2 bob piss poor excuses for news papers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.