Well done spurs!

jeffmr2 said:
Jesus this site is chronically slow again tonight.

It hurts we fucked up again but i'd also like to say well done to spurs,they deserved 4th.Nice to see there are still some sensible fans here.All this "i hate spurs" shit really is embarrassing and gives the other fans more ammunition to use against us,just wish more people would realise it.
Never really thought we'd recover from all those draws back in oct/nov but we gave it a good shot.

The draws didnt matter
As usual we needed to stand up for 1 game
We couldnt do it.
CTID

Spuds deserved it, hope they do well.
Fuck, they are annoying ;-/

We lost control of the game when Barry was injured. Vierra is not up to it at this level I'm afraid. The Bellamy/RSC substitution was bizarre, SWP also showed why we are quite right to not increase his pay. Overall the best team won I'm afraid. I, like the rest of us take this defeat on the chin, and hopefully next season certain aspects of the squad can be address, and as always lets hope we can improve the squad and move onwards and upwards. Two seasons ago before our owners took control we were staring administration and relegation in the face, lets not forget that. Also it's 1977/78 since we last qualified for the Europa/UEFA league through our league position. We just all now need to go on holiday have a break, watch England be their usual shit self in the World Cup and come back refreshed for next season. CTID

It's being said about 100 times already, but its true - Spurs were better than us and they deserved it thoroughly. Fair play to them.

whitecrossyid said:
well done spurs you showed them northern pikeys that class is permanant. Lets see what these two bob bitter twats come up wiv next season. All that money and Stoke gave us a better game. Plus your fans were pony.

If I wished to be pedantic I would point out your grammar, spelling and punctuation are appalling. Please go back to school and stay there until you learn to become as gracious as NoApologiesForBeingSpurs.

Perhaps you should also note that your final sentence could be read as referring to Spurs, reread it and think about what you said.

Well done Spurs, you wanted it more on the night:-(

Fair play to them I say, they played some top stuff tonight and they were the better side. Crouch did everything Adebayor should of for us.

It's great to see the Sky 4 has been broken at long last.

Well done Tottenham

(but we're coming in next year ;)

To be fair they have been more consistent all season, they have what we have been sorely lacking all season-CREATIVITY! We have one way Wide!Wide!Wide! It all goes back to Hughes.An yone who thinks we would have qualified with him needs ther heads testing.
He signed the most obvious signings possible,we had all them draws and when we sacked him we had conceded 9 goals in the last 3 games.Let Tottenham enjoy their few games in the CL, If we give Mancini a chance(and lets face it I don't think Jose will fancy us much now) to get his own signings in and shape his team we will be going for the title this time year

Bluebird1 said:
whitecrossyid said:
well done spurs you showed them northern pikeys that class is permanant. Lets see what these two bob bitter twats come up wiv next season. All that money and Stoke gave us a better game. Plus your fans were pony.

If I wished to be pedantic I would point out your grammar, spelling and punctuation are appalling. Please go back to school and stay there until you learn to become as gracious as NoApologiesForBeingSpurs.

Perhaps you should also note that your final sentence could be read as referring to Spurs, reread it and think about what you said.

Well done Spurs, you wanted it more on the night:-(

Oh Dear!

BlueSinclair said:
TFC said:
I want to be angry, I want to call Redknapp a twitchy faced twat. I want to say City deserve CL football next season, but they simply dont. Once again, when they needed to produce the most, City failed to deliver. I dont feel gutted per say, just fucking wore out.

Spuds set up perfectly tonight, played to their strengths, had the better of the chances, and on the balance of the season, deserve the Champs league footy.

Its through gritted teeth, but I wish them the best of luck.

Exactly.

What about fuk you Spurs?<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 1:02 am --<br /><br />Well done Spurs, you wanted it more on the night:-([/quote]

complete bollox...it could have gone either way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.