Well done spurs!

Blue-Blood said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Its amazing when you consider they spent 5m less bringing him to their club than we spent bringing a injured RSC to ours, really sad.

I've never understood why people are so quick to criticise Crouch. Just because he's so tall I think they must just assume all that teams do is hoof the ball up to him but clearly they don't watch him play. Would have been a perfect addition to our squad and yes, the RSC thing is sickening. Hughes' crazy obsession with bringing him to City, what a waste.

I hate Spurs, well I hate their fans, but fair play to them, they deserved it but hopefully we'll be able to go one better next season. Must really strengthen the squad as well as the first eleven.
Crouch reminds me so much of Niall Quinn and he suffered in the same way, because he was so tall people thought he couldnt play.

Have to echo what most fair minded city fans are saying on here and say well done to Spurs the better team won, Enjoy the champs league Spurs but look over your shoulder as we are coming to get you. it will probably stand us in good stead to have a go in the europa league and am glad Mancini looks like he will get the chance to build his own team.
Well done to city players for a great season cant wait for the next one, I will support you till I die

chaddblue said:
Fuck Spurs! I hate that club with a passion and always have done

I sincerely hope they get battered in the qualifers by Dynamo Siberia

And I hope their rubber faced small time crook of a manager isn't there to witness it cos he's scrabblin round on his hands and knees in his cell trying to catch a cockroach for his tea cos he's finally been nailed for tax evasion !!!
agree, hope they get knocked out in the qualifiers

Cheers for the kind words guys, best of luck for you in Europe next season and I know you will only push on into the top 4 with whats at your disposal.

Come on you spurs@

Much as I wanted us to qualify, as others have pointed out, the most important thing was that Liverpool didn't qualify. Nothing personal but Platini cannot lock the door to the Champions League whilst one of the G18 is on the outside. The longer they stay there the better.

Any non-Arsenal, Chelsea or rag fans who wanted Spurs to win that 4th place to spite City are very foolish and should have been careful what they wished for. City aren't going away which means, now that Spurs have got the CL money, there are 5 teams you have to get past to get into CL. I cannot see anyone doing it, particularly Liverpool.

ballinio said:
chaddblue said:
Fuck Spurs! I hate that club with a passion and always have done

I sincerely hope they get battered in the qualifers by Dynamo Siberia

And I hope their rubber faced small time crook of a manager isn't there to witness it cos he's scrabblin round on his hands and knees in his cell trying to catch a cockroach for his tea cos he's finally been nailed for tax evasion !!!
agree, hope they get knocked out in the qualifiers

the better team won dont be a pair of spoilt dicks

Jesus this site is chronically slow again tonight.

It hurts we fucked up again but i'd also like to say well done to spurs,they deserved 4th.Nice to see there are still some sensible fans here.All this "i hate spurs" shit really is embarrassing and gives the other fans more ammunition to use against us,just wish more people would realise it.
Never really thought we'd recover from all those draws back in oct/nov but we gave it a good shot.

Hurts to say it but the better team over the season won the Prize.
We've come along way in the last couple years and will keep progressing.
Congrats to spuds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.