Well done spurs!

I have great respect for the traditions of Spurs as a Club and I have a lot of respect and time for this current set of Players also. Over the course of the Season they have deserved Fourth place. The Table does not lie.

I do not wish the Manager well.

Yep well done Spurs. We fell a bit short this year but we won`t next season. The run of draws before Hughes was sacked cost us dearly in the end. We have lost the battle but we will win the war. It is a case of when not if for us and we all know it. Keep your heads up city boys and girls.

Amazing... you lot get up a 30 something page thread on Spurs hate then have a well done thread after the game!!! And they say football is fickle
Thanks to those of you that have wished us well.

To the ones that said we are gonna get hammered at eastlands... well... I wont rub your noses in it, perhaps u should think before u speak.

See ya next season

lots of Spud's fans said the same tbh mate..its what happens..

good luck and well played..

Ralph Coates for England said:
Amazing... you lot get up a 30 something page thread on Spurs hate then have a well done thread after the game!!! And they say football is fickle
Thanks to those of you that have wished us well.

To the ones that said we are gonna get hammered at eastlands... well... I wont rub your noses in it, perhaps u should think before u speak.

See ya next season

It's perfectly possible to hate Spurs but still have the good grace to say you deserved to win.

TFC said:
I want to be angry, I want to call Redknapp a twitchy faced twat. I want to say City deserve CL football next season, but they simply dont. Once again, when they needed to produce the most, City failed to deliver. I dont feel gutted per say, just fucking wore out.

Spuds set up perfectly tonight, played to their strengths, had the better of the chances, and on the balance of the season, deserve the Champs league footy.

Its through gritted teeth, but I wish them the best of luck.

I'm not angry but I'm going to call Redknapp a twitch faced twat.

" 'Arry, yer a twitchy faced twat'! There, feel a lot better for that, and I wasn't even angry to start with.

I must be the odd one out, I've never hated spurs, but I can't find the good grace to say well done over last night.

well done for breaking up the top four. well done on playing good football and turning out a very balanced team. particularly well done on beating chelsea and arsenal, that was what got you fourth, quite a few of us expected you to get only a point of two and thought we'd win it before last night. well done luka modric, really one of the players of the season. I love watching Gomez as well, he's a fantastic keeper. lennon now has pace and delivery, he's been a revelation. even bloody micheal dawson looks the part. a very impressive season. I can't even hate harry any more, I thought he'd blown it with his silly mind games, but when it came down to it, you kept your nerve when we lost ours.

however...

I still hate defoe. and fatty huddlestone. crouch as well

and I hate the whole stinking lot of you for losing to united, twice, and beating us twice.

and you got lucky last night. you're no better than us really, we just, err, ok, you are a bit better in midfield. but you got lucky with barry having to be taken off just as he was starting to pull the strings, and then huddlestone still being on the pitch. if one or two of ours had kept their heads.... if.... if...

just bugger off will you

They probably deserve it over us. On the fact that Spurs beat Arsenal and Chelsea back to back. We didnt even threaten Arsenal when we played them, and Arsenal got beat at Blackburn!!??

We have no urgency on the counter attack, end up holding up the ball to long and allowing decent teams to come back and defend.

At least we are in Europe and we are going to finish the highest we have done in the Prem, so its still all good. Not too disheartened as we could look a shambles in CL next year.

100% need a creative Mid. We leave huge gaps in mid all the time.

Not a well done to Spuds but a COME ON BLUE BOYS for next year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.