Well done Uwe

Blueband Brother said:
I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.
tell them :) like he is reading their congrats

cookster said:
i♥city! said:
Where's the well done Demechelis thread?

On the Wigan forum!

That made me smile, mind you I bet Barca are praying that he came unscathed today and has a clean bill of health. :)

Just posted something similar in what was surely a windup thread but to repeat what I said there.......not chuffed to lose today but Uwe being in charge for the opposition made it feel that little bit less of a disappointment.

He's always maintained his love for the club and moving back to the area is something both he and his family wanted - i'm pretty sure his ultimate aim is to be City manager and if he gets Wigan up this or next year then you never know!

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
no, fuck this "well done Uwe" shit.....I hate it when City lose, we didn't lose because Wigan were so bloody good and his tactics were great....we lost because we were utter shit in the 1st half and treated the match like a training exercise

Just about this. Uwe doesn't play for City any longer he's Wigans manager. I don't give a fuck how Wigan does unless it's against City. Best say no more then.

Indeed. Got to commend what he did today. Superbly drilled, organised and motivated. I think he's proving to be a great manager in the making and I can't think of many more deserving. Uwe, Uwe, Uwe.

MAD4cITy1894 said:
Blueband Brother said:
I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.
Totally agree F*** Uwe and f*** those who say well done. I support CITY and don't GIVE A F*** about anyone else, esp Wigan.

Exactly.

I'm fuming.

I'm shan't be singing his name again

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
MAD4cITy1894 said:
Blueband Brother said:
Totally agree F*** Uwe and f*** those who say well done. I support CITY and don't GIVE A F*** about anyone else, esp Wigan.

Exactly.

I'm fuming.

I'm shan't be singing his name again

Can this red **** be fucked off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.