Well done Yaya - PFA player of the year nomination.

Suarez will win it because of his goals.
I imagine the lack of goals is what has stopped silva from being included but he has been fucking amazing this year and has carried us though games at times, as fantastic as hazard is he isn't as good as silva and I know I'm biased when I say this but I wouldn't swap him for any in the league and only messi and Ronaldo in the world.
He is the best player I have ever seen in a blue shirt and he is worth the entry price alone.

Stockton Heath Blue said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Jack74 said:
Really ?? Have a look at Hazard stats and watch him now and again and come back 2 me

Back :)

BlWFZoQCYAEQ3G5.jpg:large

... plus I think Silva would score more if he played the No 10 position more often.

Good find re the stats.
Wow, Navas ahead of Hazard. I know stats can be misleading, but it shows that the hate he has received lately is a bit unwarranted.

I think Silva should have been on the shortlist.

Debateable though.

Between Suarez and Yaya for me

LFC-Fans said:

Debateable though.

In terms of impact on the season has to be Suarez, but no football fan would want Suarez to win it

Should be Silva.

Marvin said:
LFC-Fans said:

Debateable though.

In terms of impact on the season has to be Suarez, but no football fan would want Suarez to win it

Should be Silva.

He has done well, but over Yaya? I'm not so sure

LFC-Fans said:

Debateable though.

For the football played, Suarez should probably win it.

For constant diving, cheating, conning and other antics he shouldn't even be nominated. Player of the year should include how a player conducts himself on the field in my view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.