Well done Yaya - PFA player of the year nomination.

PFA awards are a joke.
Nominations close mid season and most of the foreign players cant be arsed.
Voting done by maybe one player, the PFA rep.

The main one is the football writers award.

Absolutely no surprise to me that Yaya is nominated even though he wouldn't win a City fans POTY poll.

Silva would probably win the latter but stand no chance of getting the official award.

That's the way it swings.

Congrats Yaya. Justice has finally prevailed in terms of being somewhat recognized but you have a long way to go to win them over completely but that will probably never happen..Ideological, fanatical and stereotypical boundaries are very difficult to break but nonetheless continue to give it to them.

Give them nightmares Yaya, give them nightmares.

Yaya is the best player in the league. Suarez will probably win it based on the scoring stats and assists but the whole package of his play this season has had very disgusting and defaming aspects so he should not win it in my opinion.

If I had a vote, I will certainly vote for Yaya.

Hamann replying to Lineker who was praising Yaya

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann 3h
@GaryLineker Have you had a look who he scored his goals against this year? Against the top 6 he scored 2 goals,both pens.

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker 3h
@DietmarHamann He's a midfield player, not a striker.

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann 3h
@GaryLineker he hardly defends and people get carried away with his goals tally.Citys style suits him but doesnt get best out the team.

Yes Didi I get carried away with goals
goon

How I would love to see Gerard win the player of the year and Sturridge the young player award.

But City win the title :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.