Well played lads....

Big Dave Watson said:
ElanJo said:
Big Dave Watson, what are "these kind of games" you're talking about? Surely after beating Chelsea "typical city" would have lost against Newcastle? but we won. Also, we wouldn't have beaten Blackpool when we had a chance to go 2nd. The amount of times we fooked up the chance to jump up into the top 2/3/4 in the recent past, especially when Hughes was here, was unreal, but I don't get the same "typical City" feeling this season. I don't get how you can say we "always cock up" .

We would have cocked these games up too if the officials had been on the ball. We got lucky with decisions in both.

You know this how?<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
MancM13 said:
didactic said:
On bluemoon that thread is here, we are not stalking Redcafe trying to get reactions just because we are scared. Your team is in a mess, your star player wants out and you are drawing against regulation type teams losing 2 goal leads. You owe more money that a small country could handle and have to sell to even consider buying anyone with some quality. Go discuss that and dont worry about us, we are fine over here.

damn all that and were still ahead of you. Better step your game up because everyone knows when it counts we will. Haha have to admit I much prefer having this conversation with mancs than scousers, the geordies were best for comedy value although I have to admit you lads are giving them a good run for their money (no pun intended). I wonder who the next lot will be in a few years. You never know you might stick around like Chelsea did, if so welcome to the club.

Same points as us but look at who you've played. The early fixtures were amazingly kind to you.

Big Dave Watson said:
Halfpenny said:
At least I don't get my kicks going on your rival's forum you sad, sad little man.

Did you read my post about my first City game you clown. The clue is also in the monicker, you know Dave Watson? remember him? He played for City you know. Grow up.

Know & remember him, yes I f***king well do, and know that the way you're 'dissing' his team, in his heyday , he'd have given you the kicking you deserve.

MancM13 said:
coleridge said:
Dear Mr Deluded

The only ones that may fail to stick around are your lot. Second, we will never be in your club of the media-hyped circus for debt junkies. Stick around, give it a year or two, and see 'Who's laughing now?'

Honestly I'm not denying City have a chance at competing in the future good luck to you but if you think United are going anywhere you're deluded. Heard it all before I'm afraid. 2005 everybody wrote united off and we went on to 3 premierships, a champions league title and 6 other trophies we don't even care about.

anyway this thread is about your team not mine.

Tick Tock!

didactic said:
Lost the game but playing more than 88mins with 10 men against Arsenal the team showed alot of heart. Great save and we got to see Balotelli. Better results will come.

Amen

My take - we fought hard after going down to 10 men with numerous good performances.

personally I could understand all the changes Mancini made but couldn't understand why lescott wasn't used I was a bit surprised to see Boyata playing when we had an england centre back on the bench in Lescott who has already played numerous games alongside komps.

Boyata was a bit naive but the problem was the time in the first 5 mins we were giving to fabregras, he had already been unluck playing a couple of similar balls and it was a matter of time before someone got through. The experiencerd midfielders should have been closer to hime from the off every one knows wha he can do.

Still 11 v 11 could have gone either way as we got behind them a couple of times easrly on as well. Just got to move onwards - nice to see balo get some time hopefully Tevez injury not to serious.

didactic said:
Lost the game but playing more than 88mins with 10 men against Arsenal the team showed alot of heart. Great save and we got to see Balotelli. Better results will come.

Give this man a medal a free season ticket and a golden cab.

themadinventor said:
citygal1 said:
knew there would be some rags on here, but 7 posts, uv got too much time on your hands.
why is it that because I dont agree with your every word I'm a united fan, it's my opinion based on what I saw, this is a forum, that means we all get to give our thoughts on what we have seen, I wonder if we can just agree to disagree like gentlemen, I for one dont want a row with a FELLOW BLUE.
i could always scan a picture of my card if it helps lol

Please explain how Spuds are miles ahead.

Or have you not seen what they are trotting out in their back four?<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
Big Dave Watson said:
Project said:
Or 3 straight wins over Chelsea. Bottlers, yep.

and they won us what exactly? Chamions League qualification, erm, No.

Three straight wins over the current title holders is something to be proud of. If Champions League is your barometer for worthwhile football, and you are a City fan (which I believe you are), you've wasted three decades. The football we played the last three wins against Chelsea made me prouder to be a City fan than any time I remember. I love good, gutsy football, which I thought most of City played today. No, Wayne Bridge, I'm not refering to you.

inbetween said:
MancM13 said:
Honestly I'm not denying City have a chance at competing in the future good luck to you but if you think United are going anywhere you're deluded. Heard it all before I'm afraid. 2005 everybody wrote united off and we went on to 3 premierships, a champions league title and 6 other trophies we don't even care about.

anyway this thread is about your team not mine.

Tick Tock!

change the record you just sound bitter I'm not even insulting city, part of me would even like to see two Manchester clubs dominate England and Europe. United vs City in a champions league final would possibly be the most epic game of all time. You can't see that though because watching United dominate football for almost 20 years has left you so full of spite you're almost as concerned with their downfall as your uprising.

I signed up to talk football and get a different perspective from rival fans not trade childish insults. We can save that for Derby week.

again this thread is about City not United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.